Permanently banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzzy

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was playing on the HC server around 10-15 minutes ago and received a permanent ban? I was tabbed out of my game and didn't see what had happened but the map changed to Killhouse then i was instantly banned?

Screenshot of my console here: http://cl.ly/image/152t0X1M3Q1b

GUID: 4959e327

Thanks,

Rezzzy

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Good job jetty nice demo.Ban stay i guess...

Magneset

Reaction score
The demo was from 2012. Its pretty stupid if we banned just for that. That would mean half the HC server should be banned lol

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shhh, wait for Jetson to reply first. I dont think he got banned just for that (i have no idea about that myself i was afk or something).

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
same as in other topics, banned guids cant be used on our servers, plus the way u killed me that round was not clean at all, thats why i went to dig in ur details and when ive found the demo the decision was unmistakable.
get a new guid and u will be able to play again, ur ip isnt banned.

Rezzzy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'll hold my hands up, I used Codehook back in 2012 for about a week, stupid decision.

But now, I most certainly do not hack. I do not have a PC anymore, I use a Macbook, there are no hacks available for Mac?

I understand if you're going to keep me banned.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
im on mac too and theres a hack for mac ;)
im not sure of that kill it might be just luck of something, i banned u for the dirty of ur guid which u admitted yourself.
that guid stays banned, if u buy a new one (not the whole game from the app store, just the cd key) u will be able to play again

Rezzzy

Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
im on mac too and theres a hack for mac ;)
im not sure of that kill it might be just luck of something, i banned u for the dirty of ur guid which u admitted yourself.
that guid stays banned, if u buy a new one (not the whole game from the app store, just the cd key) u will be able to play again
Hey Jetson,

There's no point in me denying it, it's on websites with demos so it'll get found sooner or later.

I was really enjoying the server lately :(

I guess I'll have to buy another key, but if I join the server under the same name will I just receive another perm ban?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no, unless there is enough evidence i dont think you will get banned just for your name.

Reactions: JetsonRay

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So it's settled.

Buy a new key and you're welcome to play in our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)