Perm Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br41nk1ck3r

Reaction score
Ola´ Senioritas!

Its nice to read that somebody should warn before anyone get a permanent ban ..

but i think It is not necessary to warn me if the decision is "wh" , I do not need something like.
and if anyone has felt offended by that kill I can only recommend that to solve any differently in the future
but that is not the right way ,hum?

Server: S&D HC World Mafia
Map: Crash
Time: ~18 o´clock / 26.03
Stats: idk ...bad

i would like to read some sentences bout this Decision.

gl&hf,
greetz Ric

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Señorita, you were banned cos your donation was too cheap hahaha.

idk man someone will say something.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi Brainhacker,
How are you?all fine? well according to what i remember, pb itself global banned you. Im not 100%sure though as i didnt have my console working yesterday!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i see a ban on that time but its not in the log who did it :|

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
But as I said I'm not 100%sure, i recall (my memory is shit), some1 telling filix banned dunno

FiliX78

Reaction score
yeah, i banned.. and reason is right WH, he shoot me 4-5 times in a suspictious mode.. but last one was too obvius..

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
he could donate couple euro more than you should ban FIlix :p

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
i knew it , i knew it !!!! he was !!! after seeing horse everybody bet...

Br41nk1ck3r

Reaction score
yeah, i banned.. and reason is right WH, he shoot me 4-5 times in a suspictious mode.. but last one was too obvius..

lol, its not the Truth.
ever thought about luck or instinct?
Right Side Crash, long Street ...the road is there for 2 meters wide... not even a Kid need any Hax for a Kill from the balcony xD

LMFAO!!!

Br41nk1ck3r

Reaction score
Hi Filix & Folks,

I try to explain to you again as far as I can to convince you that I really am a clean player. Of course, comes at a kill when your opponent has
one seconds earlier aim of which is exactly where the assumption on which he would somehow have to know, but I experience very often also by other
players. I have at this moment exactly the same thought and had thought of nothing but a wall hack.

A glance through the wall or whatever. the decision,
even if it was very hard for me, I could understand at that moment anyway. But I must and will clear up the matter, I'm playing this game since release almost
continuously and the people of "..." I would have all now know. I have some good rounds, but also really bad, but that would never be a reason for me to
cheat in any form whatsoever. I've logged on here to continue to remain in contact with the people at this game as I think on a very good level of play, I
never wanted to join a team because I lack the time professionally and I wanted to disappoint anyone when I'm not even there .
I have to start from exactly this reason, no trial membership here tried but wanted to express myself with images and words about me and sometimes just to
show who I am and where I come from.

I do not need to hide, I have no hesitation because I know that I play without cheats. Also, in my person, I make no secret, for example, on Facebook you can
like my apartment, girlfriend, family, see it all.
Another contradiction is but that I log in, make a donation leave with a thank-you and although I cheat and expect an exclusion would have? I think if you
seek good people or will comply with your rules without having to remind constantly then I ask for a chance, perhaps a kind of test phase, it will be my last
no matter how long they can be in the determination if I cheat really or as I like it wants to prove once again that I can really play well. That makes me
absolutely not nervous when people watch me play when, in fact, I am often the last and sometimes even manage to get around 6 remaining opponents have
the round for our team WHILE can see my whole team I play for.

I'm not angry about this decision, I just know that fewer and fewer servers, which are actually hardly where to find good people and where the ping is very
good. I just wanted to help the server persist for the game I love so much.
I will not beg, if the decision should be fixed then you can not change anything.
I explained things from my perspective now extensively.
and I would also like to ask about this text seriously, videos are among chickens in my opinion, in other topics. thank you.

greetings to you,
Ricardo

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Reactions: QIZMO

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
he asked for serious answer...
i didnt understand evrything to be honest, your english has some lacks, no matter, but some punctuation will be useful!
anyway i got the general meaning. he says he didnt cheat, he says he didnt come here for trial, he says that he has nothing to hide, he says he plays from the game reliease, he explained what could make filix thinks that he was using a wh saying that it was an intuation by hos instict and he wants to be unbanned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)