[ORDALICIUM]mAs ; [ORDALICIUM]HEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokatraX

Reaction score
guys...
today i was playing in wm server in cod4.. i was prone behind a wall and i was ready to shoot to everybody who superate this wall (i was campering so).. Suddenly [ORDALICIUM]HEL appers, i shot and he with 2 bullets made a headshot... in the killcam i see that he was looking ahead and when h superate the wall, turned suddenly against me and made an headshot... i think it's impossible that an human person can do that. in the server chat i ask to him to turn off cheats and his friend, [ORDALICIUM]mAs , said that i'm too slow for our server and go awa... so i said that or he turn off cheats or i will ban him.. HEL didnt answer, mAs write that WM will ban me for this shit.. so i ask to WM to ban they from the server...

please dont spam on this forum, im serious

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
dunno mate, buy when your ping higher than others u can think they cheat, coz of your ping, most ppl on cod4 have around of 50. that means sometimes they see u before u see them. and then think they cheat.

P.S. cheating in cod4 in PB servers are really imposibble. even filix couldn t avoid PB :D)

ivan

Reaction score
ViRuS said:
dunno mate, buy when your ping higher than others u can think they cheat, coz of your ping, most ppl on cod4 have around of 50. that means sometimes they see u before u see them. and then think they cheat.

P.S. cheating in cod4 in PB servers are really imposibble. even filix couldn t avoid PB :D)

I think its the other way.....

higher ping ppl see lower ping ppl earlier ......

this is the thing i really dislike cod bad algorithm.......

FiliX78

Reaction score
ViRuS said:
. even filix couldn t avoid PB :D)

Bullshit :4: u know :D

btw, to avoid PB u must be a pro in development but also specialized in working with graphic API and DirectX, that takes very difficult to make a cheat, who can.. make it for himself and stop.. if he publish somewhere PB will grab it an insert in his DB so.. u are fucked.

I dont think they cheat for real, cousin, they are just ppl that spend their lifes in games, that makes them much more fast and good as us.
btw. this 2 guys always speak their native language.. i kicked them often for non-english.. but i wont ban them for this or WM will make a bad reputation.

JokatraX

Reaction score
guys my ping is always about 50/60..
but i continue to think that they cheats, Virus i know that is impossible, but if they are good at pc, they can do this...
but in my opinion they are not good at cod, they are only cheater(s) (i dont know about mAs, but HEL surely)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It's not impossible to cheat but it's harder than for example in swat because of PB, but I've seen many people (in other srvs) using aimbots and so on. I don't really remember this guy much..I've seen the name before on the srv but I'll look at his cam when I'll have the opportunity :D

just never play promod then you'll see the true geeks :D

JokatraX

Reaction score
bean i not pro, i know.. but behind the wall, campering and with 2 bullets do an headshot it's impossible... he has the aimbot, im sure

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'll check his cam next time I see him no worries :D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hehe Joka u became like ur older cous.

And its possible to cheat in cod. Today i saw noob who was obviusly cheating
REALLY it was obvius - only headshots, but no admin so i left.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nothing personal silver

bir şey olmaz ki bende var diyorum ama onu kullanıyorum demiyorum ki. zaten punkbuster olan serverlarda yapamazsın diyorum.

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
dunno how cod works if its good or not never played it online but 1 thing is sure there are allways 'lucky shots'' maybe this one was one of those. plus you said you called him a cheater in server right? Just image hes not cheating and you call him a cheater you would be pissed of to. like in swat there are many ppl who call others cheater because they are just not good enough as the ''cheater'' ppl

all i'm saying is that don't conclude someone of cheating just because he got a lucky shot on your or just because hes jsut better then you. allways get a proof before accusing! i know you'll be pissed off if someone accuses you of cheating and just keeps naggin in the server while your just trying to play your game.

anyways i got nothign to do with cod : D just telling my 2 cents here

wooooooooooooop woooooooooooop!

hope he is cheating joka, and that your right! : )

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeahhh in cod4 you have more lucky shots random nadesi

Li can u copy paste google translate :)

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
''A thing does not become diyorum reaches at the me but am not telling that i am using the her. Punkbuster serverlarda which becomes alerady you can not do diyorum.''

@translation.babylon

wtf you talking about virus? :)

p.s: i think virus is talking about that he tried to cheat or something :D hahaha

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
woop_woop said:
''A thing does not become diyorum reaches at the me but am not telling that i am using the her. Punkbuster serverlarda which becomes alerady you can not do diyorum.''

@translation.babylon

wtf you talking about virus? :)

p.s: i think virus is talking about that he tried to cheat or something :D hahaha

buhahahahahah translator sucks

bir şey olmaz ki bende var diyorum ama onu kullanıyorum demiyorum ki. zaten punkbuster olan serverlarda yapamazsın diyorum.

silver warned me for talking cheats on public and he told me that didn t say i have cheats then i replied him as tht in turkish

i have cheats. it doesn t matter, nothing happens to me. i don t say i use cheats. on the other hands you can t use cheats server which has got punkbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)