Oink! Oink!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
EmoPig: mf
EmoPig: what do you think, shall I apply today?
|WM|cнαʀƒιʀє: IF U WANT TO
|WM|cнαʀƒιʀє: MAKE INTRO FIRST
EmoPig: and lick ass?
EmoPig: yam yam
EmoPig: tell them first to wash their asses
EmoPig: I don't want to lick kaka
|WM|cнαʀƒιʀє: YEs
|WM|cнαʀƒιʀє: yES
Okay, now to be more serious. My name is Dan-George, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Romania. Most of you know me already (I'm referring to the SWAT 4 players), but since this is a multi-gaming clan, an introduction is more than needed.

I've started playing SWAT 4 since 2007, with a few pauses, and even now I'm still asking myself: "Stupid pig, Y U NO give up playing?!"

6 months ago I've started working at a hotel, as "Sef de sala" (no idea how to translate it in english) and I had a really messed up schedule (12 p.m - 8 p.m), which litterary fucked up my whole day. Because of that, I had to leave KahunaLand (my ex clan) and pretty much stopped playing anything. I could have play only in weekends, but since I was one of their HC member, I felt like I was letting them down and so I decided to step out of the game. 2 weeks ago I've spoken with the hotel manager and finally convinced him to let me work only night shifts, so the nightmare is over now! HALLELUJAH!

When I came back into the game, some things changed, so I decided that is better to remain a lone pig. But a pig needs lots of love and sugar (and sex), so here I am, writing this topic.

As you can see on my profile, at the current mood, I'm in love with Charfire (we're not married yet), so don't find it weird if you see us being intimate.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

P.S. - My Xfire address is klemopig.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
MF, i told you not to post things like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway Welcome here, i'm pretty sure most people from swat section knows who you are already. We've been talking for quite a while already about this so i'm happy you are finally here, we haven't had a gay pig join to WM before so that's a first!
I'm happy you actually came back to gaming cause i missed you for quite a while now, and i thought i'll never see you again!
I'm sure you will adjust just fine here with all the gays, give him warm welcome with vaseline guys! :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heheheh nice and good to see you here ! :)

Funny intro :D

Good to hear that you are fine and your work "problems" are solved. I hope you'll have a good stay in WM :) We still try to be active in swat4 and I think it would be great to have you in our team.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hi there! im a salami lover, eating it right now tbh :)welcome

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Places worth to see in Romania: Decebal Statue, Calarasi swamps, Neamt fortress, Brasov Soimos fortress, Silminic castle, Piatra Craiului, Slanic salt mines, Targoviste, Rupea fortress, Rasnov fortress, Bran Castle (Eye of Sauron), Maramures church and all these places look like like Middle Earth from The Lord of the rings

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome.

uGa said:
Hi and welcome. Places worth to see in Romania: Decebal Statue, Calarasi swamps, Neamt fortress, Brasov Soimos fortress, Silminic castle, Piatra Craiului, Slanic salt mines, Targoviste, Rupea fortress, Rasnov fortress, Bran Castle (Eye of Sauron), Maramures church and all these places look like like Middle Earth from The Lord of the rings
Indeed, those places are special. Especially the Bran Castle, where Vlad Tepes (Dracula) impaled his enemies (I won't post more than one picture, because it may turn on some of you freaks - especially Charfire; and yes, that wooden spike is going through his ass).

damn

Reaction score
EmoPig said:
First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome.

Indeed, those places are special. Especially the Bran Castle, where Vlad Tepes (Dracula) impaled his enemies (I won't post more than one picture, because it may turn on some of you freaks - especially Charfire; and yes, that wooden spike is going through his ass).

Dracula high and shit, wearing a santa claus cap :D

damn

Reaction score
Hahahaahahh yeah mate, of course I do :D what the f*** do you take me for? xDD

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Just for info im pro at bad piggies so U better watch out emopig ;)
And damn well can't type it in English now I dnt remener the words so fu :D

KeYeS

Deleted Account
And noone cares about the marriage about charfire and emopig?! i mean cmon! i wanna see you cheering them!!

Heyho i remember you as one of the clocks on myt so welcome :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)