News! Servers & Plugins

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Hello guys. Thanks to Zugi, now we have our own CS:GO Competitive Server! IP: 176.57.129.81:27015

L.E. - New Aim Maps Server: 176.57.129.81:27035

L.E. - New Deathmatch Server: 176.57.129.81:27025

L.E. - New Training Server: 176.57.129.81:27045 (password protected - check this topic for more details)

P.S. - Don't forget to add them to favourite servers list!

The server is in Classic Competitive mode, with friendly fire and team collision enabled.

In order to wear our tag, you must join our steam community: group. Add me on steam and I'll invite you: dan_george_92.

Click on the following link to see how to add the tag (first you must join our group, otherwise our tag won't be available in that list): http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b588/dan_george_92/csgo2014-02-1708-29-52-27_zps3d2a4534.jpg

P.S. - Those who are ranked as A/SA on this website please contact me, and give me your steam ID number (not the username nor the nickname; go to any server, then type "status" in console and you will see it there - check the screenshot below).

Press ` (near 1) to open the console; if it doesn't work, then go to Options → Game Settings → Enable Developer Console and select Yes.

Please keep in mind that you won't be able to connect to our server unless you have a legit game copy!

P.S. - We added some expert bots that will keep you company till 4 people (including you) are on the server. After that, they will get automatically kicked. In this way, we will fill the server much easier.

That being said, we hope to see you guys there and have some fun together!

L.E. - By the way, I managed to integrate our forum into the MOTD, so the people who join our server can learn more about us: http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b588/dan_george_92/csgo2014-02-1711-22-05-37_zps9dc06f8b.jpg.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Nice work, thanks Zugi!

I think you could add the IP into Xfire group favourites aswell.

I'm gonna search for the game in the stores, hoping to buy it soon.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Emopig and Rugi! you guys worked hard on this server, we played already good few rounds yesterday and i'm enjoying it so far!

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's a good alternative to swat if we all slowly move to an other game like csgo. Hope we are enough people and you guys like it. Probably takes some time, but I guess Emo, char agrees with me that first impression of this game was good.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I'll join party a bit later,when uni finally send me my sholarship. I'm not gonna starving for a few days to by csgo. :D

SiberianHusky

Reaction score
Nice job, i allready played some on that server with you guys and it was pretty fun.
I have finaly read up on how that silly aiming works so hopefully i will hit shit from now on xD

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I always hated Source engine, well not Source engine but CS, because of the aiming system. I don't see logic in it.

Reactions: Ryu

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
i will buy a game
ps bought today bf4, anybody played it? I saw movie and it look nice

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Michal said:
i will buy a game ps bought today bf4, anybody played it? I saw movie and it look nice
I decided not to buy bf4 after playing beta. It looks nice, but I noticed few things, I dont like, just after I started game. Ye, they improved engine with levolution and knife moves, brought new maps, guns, gamemodes etc, but with this comes disbalance and bugs. What is the point of all guns, if just everyone using hk416. And dat game optimisation. I call bullshit, that for this game need latest cards and over 8gb ram. Same shit was with bf3, when in a first months I could not run game without crashes on low-mid settings with 35 fps. And SUDDENLY after 1 year and 2 optimisation patches I have 150 fps on low and around 40-60 on ultra. -,- That's absolutelly not a set up by intel and Nvidia to promote their lates chipsets. *Sarcasm*

In short I had enough hemoroids with bf3 and not gonna make same mistake twice.
Yeah, also I bet ESL there is a crap. In bf3 it was. Nobody plays clanwars for 64 people, simply because there is no such big clans. For lower number of people(8x8/4x4) any game mode is just sucks because of size of the maps.
So, if you gonna just chill in public game - good, but dont expect competitive tactical work'n'shit

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
Ask Ceee how aiming system works cuz he does not miss heads :D

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Rugi did half the work (or even more), so it should be "Good job EmoRugi". :D

Linux

Management
Reaction score
EmoPig said:
Rugi did half the work (or even more), so it should be "Good job EmoRugi". :D
What kind of hybrid is that?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I played few games of cs:go in the past but holy fuck, aiming is so.. gay :D I'm huge noob so I won't embarras you :p

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
mmh i may give it a try when i got money... in the next few weeks,

cheers lads for the server,

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)