New update focusing on CZ-75 and cobblestone

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Teamkill money penalty in official competitive config has been changed to -$300.

From -3300 to this?

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
What's stupid is that five-seven is a lot better than the CZ, a lot more ammo, more armor penetration, more overall damage and also has a great fire rate, but no auto.

On the other hand, for T side it replaces the tec-9 which is less used, but then again, in T side it's better to use a gun with more ammo like the p250, which is cheaper and has lots of ammo.

On CT side it will be stupid to use the CZ over the 5-7, the auto fire doesn't worth the advantages the 5-7 has.
On T side it's not worth it, you could buy a p250 and a flashbang instead which can do a lot more, in eco round you don't expect to win, and if you lose, you lose more money.
Pre-firing with the CZ is much harder because it consumes ammo really fast.

Even dualis are worth buying instead.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I Think its something you are used to. Many use the cz even as secondary gun with awp and such.. Some are good with it and like the firing rate and others dont... I prefer to spray thats why i end up using the p250 most of the times on both sides and five seven sometimes when its really needed... but i agree that the tec9 is not a good pendant to the five seven :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)