New Phone.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Im thinking about new phone and i can chose between 2 phones:

- Sony Xperia neo
- Samsung galaxy ace

I know sony have better procesor but samsung is easier and have nice menu.
Do some of you know something about those phones from usage?
Tomorow i must chose.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I was about to buy samsung galaxy ace, went to the shop and the guy told us that they have ran out and there's huge waiting line.. so my mum said pick another phone. I picked samsung galaxy s and I have to honestly say it's the most amazing phone I've had.. it's like a fucking little monster. It is bit more expensive than ace tho :D

but if I'd have to pick from the two you listed I'd pick samsung because their phones are just superb.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
samsung always had good phones, especially those new 1s are awesome.. i would pick that :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Everyone in Spain has a free mobile phone every 18 months. My friends who got the new one lately took Galaxy

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thx advice all. Anyway i think i chose SonyEricsson. I have Samsung Avila now and i was very happy, but SE is more expensive ( i mean i pay the same for both phones so if will dont like it i can sell and buy Samsung and still a lot of money stays in hand coz SE is worth twice as Samsung), but i will see :D

btw. Li, no i dont have. I told them i want my phone and they give me extra 50 zł per month for my own phone.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
new samsung has android as operative sistem! i use adroid n i think ots very cool! easy to use clear n stable! no bugs ace should have mew 3.0 versipn whoch should be even better than mine :-D
abt that sony i think it has sebian 3.0 or 3.1 quite good too but thereare less apps 4 sebian then for android!
ill go for the samsung ;-)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahaha steve jobs ass crack licker! ppl with iphone have no opinion.. they just blindly follow, APPLE SUX

Reactions: JetsonRay

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
yeh only comps and laptops are awesome.. ill give you that, but ipod? iphone? ipad? hahaha... sorry ppl but if you buy that, you can better throw your money in a river :) (please the river im swimming in at that moment)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Jetson. Xperia also got android even newst version.

Virus. iPhone is not good idea if you dont have apple computer, ipod and other Apple stuff. You just cant connect it to normal PC so it,s useless for me.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
iphone sux anyway man, battery empty in 2 hours.. lol

apple, to make your money ours, without doing to much efford for it

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no matter how much iphone sucks . i want iphone4 :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I prefer samsung over iphone any day :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
same beanie, i got an LG now.. and i want back to the days i always had a samsung, i had like 4 in a row! so user friendly, easy to use..
and virus, if u want it so bad, get it XD go ahead waste all your money, they are cheap nowadays anyway

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Jetson. Xperia also got android even newst version.

Virus. iPhone is not good idea if you dont have apple computer, ipod and other Apple stuff. You just cant connect it to normal PC so it,s useless for me.
well so buy the faster one ;-) i hat slow working phones :-D
abt iphone even if u ave a mac u cant connect it via bluetooth!
u need mobileme account n thats 90 euros a year

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)