NEW MAPS!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
promod maps are only the official maps, u cant add maps in it ;) neighter u cant put tdm maps in a S&D server! now it has 9 different maps and rotation is 10 maps xoz crash is in 2 times

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
isnt, because like everyone knows that password to join except from me:p

littypoos

Reaction score
Holy jesus balls.Maybe im just too oldskool? as far as i was aware,ALL maps bar creek (map with flowers? fuck off) and chinatown..turned a good map into a shit map...are SND maps,never had any problems playing them in the past.
Pipe = def wins 99 perc of time? lmao not if you know how to play it.camp? whats all this shit about camp,just rush the fuckers.Showdown 3 nades NO PROBS,just super CQB map (great right after pipe) oh thats original rot !
Ok I give up,6 maps it is then :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We need pipeline & overgrown! Both very challenging maps etc! Got tired to backlot & district already... 1 reason might be 3 x frag :lol:

NEED MORE MAPS! Please :)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nope. Server empties already when broadcast is on.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They DO indeed love the map. First serevr empties, then other ppl come to play broadcast. After the map, same thing again :p

For real: Overgrown and Pipeline are nice maps, but if you install them, half of the ppl playing now won't come anymore.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i hate broad :D but sometimes is enjoyable, depends on how i start to deal with the score issue ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They DO indeed love the map. First serevr empties, then other ppl come to play broadcast. After the map, same thing again :p

For real: Overgrown and Pipeline are nice maps, but if you install them, half of the ppl playing now won't come anymore.

Bah! Broadcast is gr8 and I've seen server full of players many times when BC is on :eek: :D How can ya know that people will stop playing in da server if overgrown and pipeline are installed? :mellow: I'd like to see what happens if the maps would run on the server for even a week :p

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Pipeline from experience is a server killer overgrown was gd in the past

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
overgrown is camp kingdom! all those buildings with windows on 2 or 3 sides are a paradaise for campers

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bah! Broadcast is gr8 and I've seen server full of players many times when BC is on :eek: :D How can ya know that people will stop playing in da server if overgrown and pipeline are installed? :mellow: I'd like to see what happens if the maps would run on the server for even a week :p

Server admin in 4 Clans, Online Shooter experience in 5 games, if you inlcude the pre-internet times it's more than 12 years. B)

+ I saw what happened when casper switched to pipeline on saturday = 24 slots full in 1st round. 12 slots in 5th round.
+ I see what happens when it comes to these maps on other servers
+ Have you ever asked yourself why Pipeline is excluded from the rotation on 95% of all S&D servers?

:p

I bet there's enough ppl here to vote for every single map (even creek omg), but let's face it: Mainstream server, mainstream rotation. Broadcast? Love it. Let's keep it, could even attract new players that never played here before. Pipeline? NO. FUCKIN. CHANCE. :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
more than all WM runs that server since 2008 do u really think we never tried other rotation? this is the "magic" one and it wont change so easily

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mkay mkay, you made your point! And gotta admit, pipeline is hell for the attackers :lol: Well overgrown is an campzilla paradise but still, it's challenging map :)

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Server admin in 4 Clans, Online Shooter experience in 5 games, if you inlcude the pre-internet times it's more than 12 years. B)

+ I saw what happened when casper switched to pipeline on saturday = 24 slots full in 1st round. 12 slots in 5th round.
+ I see what happens when it comes to these maps on other servers
+ Have you ever asked yourself why Pipeline is excluded from the rotation on 95% of all S&D servers?

:p

I bet there's enough ppl here to vote for every single map (even creek omg), but let's face it: Mainstream server, mainstream rotation. Broadcast? Love it. Let's keep it, could even attract new players that never played here before. Pipeline? NO. FUCKIN. CHANCE. :D
Bodhi, mail me your curriculum, I might have a job for you...
AS a fairy tale writer ofc :p

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bodhi, mail me your curriculum, I might have a job for you...
AS a fairy tale writer ofc :p

Sigh...

I started competitive FPS gaming with Unreal Tournament in 1999, visiting small tournaments in the area around Cologne.

Online FPS since 1999:
UT2003
UT2004
TacticalOps: Crossfire
TacticalOps: Assault on Terror
CoD2
CoD4
CoD6
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1 (Versus)
Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Online Non-FPS since 1999:
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Forces
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg Mod (Realism)
World in Conflict

Been a member of the following clans:
-=VoV=- Voices of Violence (Games: TacticalOps:Crossfire (Admin); CoD4 (Admin))
diE.aLL (Games: TacticalOps:Crossfire, TacticalOps: Assault on Terror, Team Fortress 2 (Admin), Left 4 Dead 1)
[TF]The Fragtion (Games: World in Conflict, Cod4 (Admin)
|WM| World Mafia (Game: CoD4 (Admin))

Played the following leagues:
XGC (TO:C) (http://www.webwiki.de/xgc-online.de; Site is down)
GSL (TO:C) (Gamestar Liga; http://www.esport.de...i/GameStar_Liga)
ESL (TO:C / CoD4) (www.esl.eu)
Clanbase (TO:C) (http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php)
Codleague (CoD4) (http://codleague.com/)
L4G (CoD4) (League 4 Gamers; Site is down)
Openleague (CoD4) (http://www.openleague.de/; League is down, Site is still running)

Horny... questions? ^_^

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)