New Logo

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
So What are your suggestions for creating a new logo. What features should it have and what examples do you have (NO NUDE PICS or GIFS OR MEME's Thanks :D)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I would say it should have the websides name in it. I mean worldmafia.net and somethign should build arround that name so that stays in focus

AND ofcourse nudes :D

Magneset

Reaction score
Something that represents the games being played. Just a quick suggestion could be the website name with the top of a swat, cod and cs:go soldier above the text next to eachother.

Reactions: Durden

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Simple as current one, just it is important to contain our site.

Once it is made, implement it in CSGO servers and ofc CoD servers if they support banners.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I think our current logo is fine. We may miss only some good banner for cs go server but I wouldnt exchange our logo with some childish thing like soldier in fire

Reactions: alex<3 and Linux

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Well, for CS:GO we need something based on width, not height, because the size must be exactly 360x60 (if I make it smaller, it will get resized automatically to 360x60 and it will also loose quality), so the banner must be rebuild from scratch, cuz this one is too high and it also doesn't have the minimum width necessary.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I'm agree with those, who say, our logo is fine.
Fuck soldiers, every Ucoz site full them. :D
The more simple it is - the greater it looks and easier to remember. Think about Adidas, Nike, Puma, Mercedes, McDonalds and etc - their logos cost millions. I think, if such giant companies use simplest logos - there is a reason for it. I bet designers, they hired, could do something better than 3 stripes for adidas or pussycat for Puma for money they've got.
I would just made our look sharper and more stylish. I would made words "world mafia", red sight and riffle look in the same way("World mafia" font writen in a normal way, when riffle is blured.).
So, I think, you just need to tweak this one. ;)

Reactions: Bane

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback guyss. I will upload soon some csgobanners nd new logos here, im working with my friend on it.
I dont wanna completly change it, just upgrade it to a new, stylisher one.
Tastes are different so its not easy to create it.

Reactions: Linux

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
...Think about Adidas, Nike, Puma, Mercedes, McDonalds and etc - their logos cost millions..
Interesting fact, the founders of Nike paid the graphic artist wow designed the "Swoosh" 35$ :: )

BTT: Just hope u keep it as simplistic as the current logo.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well, one thing I can offer is to make the AK to the other side of the red sight and make the hand and stock be left part of the M.
Then add M4 and make the stock be the right side of 'a'
Something like that.

Turned out bad because AK had too much semi-transparency around it :p
But you understand what I mean.

Edit:
Black background to see what I meant.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Not bad but I prefer not adding more guns there please :D

SwiftyMicvey

Reaction score
OK Guys since i red this topic and Ive been working hard on it, I took Warlord idea and add some stuff from my mind and the final work is here hope you like it guys and i can edit it more like those flammable in the background could be animated and the AK can show fire from the hip every like 5 sec, Some correction may be applied but that's it in general waiting to hear your opinions.

View attachment 176

View attachment 177

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
We're playing GO, not source ;)
Anyway I think those weapons should be removed, that doesn't look bad, but I prefer the current one.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Imho example of logo, we don't need.
Childish soldiers
-check
Cheap weapons
-check
-upcoming animation, that also make forum look cheaper
-check.
I'm against any animation. We are not a strip club to shoot neon in eye. Old style static is the best choice.

Polish the current one.
@Swifty:
Your version is good for a banner, but for main oage we need smth more solid.

SwiftyMicvey

Reaction score
its like iam defending what i have done, everyone have his own ideas but i don't find this one cheap and childish from this logo people can see 3 games this community play if we are going for simple and nice one keep the current its perfect but as something new the one i have made with some modification will be great.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
True Swifty, but in my opinion those games can be visible on our site. Link to our site is enough imo.

The work you did is great, don't think that I don't like it. It is just that I'd prefer something simple as current logo.

Look how simple these logos are (taken from professional teams):

I'd like ours to be similar (360x60 verstion for banners/website and one with res n x n for other uses)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Let's just have it as 420 WM blaze squad, with some joints next to WM. I think we would be famous

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)