need some informations...

Plumbum

Reaction score
hey gays :D ,

i couldnt find any fucking information in this forum...

1. wtf are glitches???
2. are cheats and hacks the same thing??????
3. is specnading possible, if friendly fire deactivated?????????

thank u sooo much :D:D:D

FiliX78

Reaction score
glitches are a game bug, like jump in place where usual u cant, for cheats and hacks u must ask Krazy :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
glitches are a game bug, like jump in place where usual u cant, for cheats and hacks u must ask Krazy :D

loool filix dont be so shy :D

btw. I think hacks ( like changing time of being nade ) is equals for cheats coz it making game not fair. So it's cheating against other ppls :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
glitches are game bug, in Crash Map u jump to Shop' s roof, etc, most cheats in Cod4 are Wh and aimbot, not gun modification,

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Spec nading has nothing to do with friendly fire..it means you're in one team, you throw grenade and then you switch to spec/or other team before the nade blows and that will give you kills. So to answer 3rd question, yes. (as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong :D)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
u throw nade change team and get kills ?? i didnt know this loool. how many kills ?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how many the nade hits :D if whole team would be in spawn and you'd nade them, change teams and nade would hit all of them then you'd kill all. So if you're trying to do this (not on our srv please) you need to be fast so all the nabs don't run away from spawn

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes . Cod4 gives so many options..... :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)