***Need help with my FPS***

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey gays and girls,

i ve bought a new laptop and installed cod4 but when i run it my fps is between 30-40... sooo its quite impossible to play..
now i dont understand the problem because 1st thing is my laptop is new i5 quad @2.4gghz, nvidia gtx 540 1gb, ddr3 4 gb ram... so actually all games that i had were running smoothly, not always on max graphix but on higher ones. 2nd thing, when i lower my graphix nothing changes exept for resolution 640x480, there the fps grows to 70-80 but on everything else 1024x768 or anti aliasing and texture details nothing changes whether its max or lowest...
i ve updated my graphic drivers, updated cod to 1.7 and updated pb...
also if i close my browser, go off everywhere so the connection gets better nothing changes.

i would be glad if someone had an advice or an idea what the problem could be!

thx

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dont want to play this noob game on low graphix, it has to have a reason why a new pc, better than the old one is getting less fps.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Its easy to tell u but u will cry :D the problem is thats its a laptop :( also whats ur fps in LoL?

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
menc u cant write, thts why u work like a btch in the kitchen, go back there, gay spammer!
70fps kf

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
well 1st cause its a laptop. 2nd might be cause cod4 is pretty darn old. can it actually handle a 4core? dunno noticed that durinBf2, when i had my quadcore @3.2GHz and like over 12gb of ddr3-ram. the game only used like 1 core ands only 2 gigabyte ram cause it couldnt handle either more cpus nor the intle triple core technology :S

Reactions: pilleman182

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey! I searched earlier today about that your prob...

Many had fixed the probs by DELETING the PB - reinstall the pb.exe ors. and update it OR.. Delete all your cfg files and then just join a server and add the commands I told ya earlier today m8! If that doesn't work, we can search some more tomorrow etc. :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Check max fps, i bet u setted it at 80 fps :p

Omg fuck sake JG next time read the whole posts of the topic and don't post/spam that stupid shit before that :D

You think we have not thinked ablut that cfg shiet? Sorry Milady Beanz but your son is.. Well.. Stuöid :D

Fuk the alcohol. Try to understand me :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey! I searched earlier today about that your prob...

Many had fixed the probs by DELETING the PB - reinstall the pb.exe ors. and update it OR.. Delete all your cfg files and then just join a server and add the commands I told ya earlier today m8! If that doesn't work, we can search some more tomorrow etc. :)

Did I say it will be fixed for 100% sure? Like I said: READ before you post bs :D :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Man U are taking this too seriously! And ur making it much more fun for me hahahaha :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)