Name: Nick Vander Most Nick: woop_woop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yup KF is right. we are at the corner. and others are my friends too. we dived together. and please watch video carefully. my friends are scared in water and i was too relax.
and other hand we broke 8 mounts later after our vacation in marmaris.

p.s.
woop woop you can do more activity in marmaris; parachuting , trekking, diving, small road trips,

and i know u ll have enjoyed much

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i knew because i saw 2 noobs :) and ive brande image and hair matched ;D also virus is my bro and silver and kami

FiliX78

Reaction score
are u sure to dont be virus's lover, now we know how virus and brande broken ahahahah G A Y S :biggrin:

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think i am fall in love to girl to whom i met walking area while i was walking.

but i couldn t talk to her coz she was walking with her father. she has got short hair and green eyes :) :D :p :D

i am going to walking again tomorrow night :) and i should find a way to talk to her avoiding her father

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i think i am fall in love to girl to whom i met walking area while i was walking.

but i couldn t talk to her coz she was walking with her father. she has got short hair and green eyes :) :D :p :D

i am going to walking again tomorrow night :) and i should find a way to talk to her avoiding her father

At night with father!?!...ermmm he maybe a pimp...ViRuS does this street has many lamps ?? ROTFL xD (joke)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
At night with father!?!...ermmm he maybe a pimp...ViRuS does this street has many lamps ?? ROTFL xD (joke)

possible! LOAL

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
loool guys not at night. it was 8 pm in here.

ok here comes story.

my brother s' daughter wanted me to take her walking area( everybody goes to there to walk) then i took my niece to there. she was byclying ( my niece is 7 yo ) then i saw a girl with short hair green eyes. and that girl who had been watched by me 5 years ago. she was going to her high school with bus then i had met her at the bus stop. then i decided to follow her. then i had started to go my own school by bus which she used to go by it. i had been walking more 5 kms everyday than my usual way. due to her. coz i changed my bus to see her everyday. i was child and i couldn t talked to her :D then this night i met her again. and then my niece and me changed the way opposite to her by walkingwise . every1 was walking clockwise and we were moving opposite way to see her twice :). walking area is circle :D

long love story :p

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh its so beutiful......Virus ur so romantique. Now i know why Beancant live without u.

P.S When i met my wife, and and wonted to improve her i learned playing guitar and singing Under the Bridge RHCP.

FiliX78

Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
normal?? ahahaahahahahahahahahah :supercool:

LOL +1

and ppl with small dick are not normal ahahaha :biggrin:

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thread closed coz fuckspam attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)