Status
Not open for further replies.

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey,

I just found this forum ''introduce yourself''. a little about me:

Name: Nick van der Most
Occupation: Handel en scheepsvaart (dunno how to say this in english ;/ )
in game nick: woop_woop

I started playing Swat 4 round 2007 till 2008 for 1 year then desided to take a break for 1 year from 2008 to 2009 cause of school, gf, work etc,

bout 1/2 months ago i started to play Swat 4 again now and then till i got asked by Virus and Li to join WM, since then i have been playing more activly.

as i allready stated in my joining application i'll be going away on a vaction for 3 maybe 4 weeks to turkey this summer, with a few friends. the exact date is from 18-07-09 till 14-07-09 (the end date is not set jet, it still needs to be booked for the return.)

this is a quite longs story srry for that ;///

cyaz

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
hello. if i remember you from server you already WM coz u got tag. nice to see you here and cya on server.

btw. watch out for virus in turkey! if you have iphone, hide it :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
hey i played with 1 time :) cause im to pro for public servers :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey woop woop m8.

where do you come in turkey ? i live in istanbul. if u caome to istanbul i am pleasure to guide you for introducing our historical places. and of course you are welcome to my home too.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
hey woop woop m8.

where do you come in turkey ? i live in istanbul. if u caome to istanbul i am pleasure to guide you for introducing our historical places. and of course you are welcome to my home too.

LOOOL and than he will give you poison. There was people who was in turkey (welcome by virus) and they never back to forum :biggrin:

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
aha its till 14-08 Sabbath

and thx virus for welcoming me into your home m8, we'll be going to ''Marmaris'' is that any close from where you live?

I belive you DarthGhost :)

FiliX78

Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
LOOOL and than he will give you poison. There was people who was in turkey (welcome by virus) and they never back to forum :biggrin:

hahaha.. and all of these ppl had an iPhone :biggrin:

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
marmaris is like PARADİSE. it s 900 KMs far away to istanbul .i go to marmaris for vacation. marmaris içmeler,

i can suggetr you make discovery diving in marmaris. it s great. here it is my diving video in marmaris

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wYL1CIV7YM"]YouTube - diving in marmaris[/ame]

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ahhh ViRuS forgot to add that 5 guys from this video (the cameraman also) never made it to the surface...xD yes it's a real paradise...with many treasures under the water... for example: waterproof Iphones :tongue:

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
he didnt mention that he lost 1 leg after he meet shark :biggrin:

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
well i've never been there before so hope it's gonna be great

p.s: nice video man! :)

FiliX78

Reaction score
woop_woop said:
p.s: nice video man! :)

that video is not from virus.. he used an actor.. in the same moment virus was on the beach digging to find an Iphone and with an ice-cream on other hand.. ahhahah :biggrin:

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
no it virus and brandeburg holiday togther u see brande and virus in same video in opposite ends :) cause they had a fight that day on who goes on top :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol-.- why didnt u drown her into the water?

FiliX78

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
no it virus and brandeburg holiday togther u see brande and virus in same video in opposite ends :) cause they had a fight that day on who goes on top :D

omg KF.. is virus ur bro? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)