My name is... Robbie

Robbie

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

Im Robbie from Holland. I'm 31 and started to play Swat something like 4 or 5 years ago, and didnt stop since then.

Look, it's like this:
Michal forced me to write this introduction, but the fact is that I rather play then type about me myself and I.
But since I do like to play with WM, I will do my job and write some short facts.

After I started to play Swat4, I soon met players from the clan The KOSs. I joined them, and discovered new ways to enjoy my time online.
The clan stuff took the better out of me, so along with some others we started a community called NoobDude (ND).
Houres, days, months and even years did I spend my free time on it, until it was time for a break.

One guy got stuck with me since the start, and you may know him as that jumpy Polish guy Michal.
Nowadays we still meet many times on TS, and again and again play that boring game Swat4. (its actually time for a new game, but still didnt find the right one for me).

I'm looking for people to enjoy serious game-time. WM strikes me as the right place for that, and since I also enjoy my time on your TS and are getting to know more and more of your members, it's time to hook up with you.

Sooo, enough for now. Get ingame guys.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nice intro dude. welcome to our family. swat4 is like heroin. we can t stop playing that old game. or there ain t a good as swat4. and we are nice to have u as member.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey! welcome to our forums dude! enjoy ur time here! if u need someone to spam with well im the one :-D

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Congratulations for trialship! Welcome to forum, cu in server :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)