My apologies to |WM|

Status
Not open for further replies.

halker

Reaction score
Dear everyone and especially the WM crew.

Yesterday during the night at around 1:30 in the morning, i was drunk and playing COD4 as usual, sorry for that.
I was even more drunk than usual and i went up writing bollocks on the channel.
This happened on the COD4 SD public HARDCORE server.
Admin banned me straight, i would never imagine it would be for life. (i though i would be kicked)

I want to say sorry about bad things i wrote, i'll honnestly do my best to keep as civilized and polite as i can.

Please , let me join your great server again , please unban my GUID c5eeab9d74511df0510370b7edea076c

Thanx for maintaining a such quality server for COD4.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol :D

Many things can happen when someone is drunk.
Thats nice that you apologise. Im not COD admin but i think they will unban you :)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lets wait for the admin who banned you.

Anyway good that you apologise. If it was like you wrote, then the ban should be lifted.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i agree with u guys, a drunk man doesnt know what he is doin ;) next time if u are so drunk just go to bed :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
maybe it was temp ban try again if you can come on server :|

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lool was it temp ban maybe?

posted b4 reading all hehe :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
2012-03-17 19:44:08 bodhisattva@My server: pb_sv_ban 13 \"FO\" //Username=TEK9|xBuD IP=**.**.**.*** (FR)
2012-03-17 19:44:14 bodhisattva@My server: pb_sv_ban 8 \"FO\" //Username=TEK9|SiDE IP=**.**.**.*** (FR)
:)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well it's not nice to play cod when u are drunk... but at least u are sure u won't have a surprise in 9 months time.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
2012-03-17 19:44:08 bodhisattva@My server: pb_sv_ban 13 \"FO\" //Username=TEK9|xBuD IP=**.**.**.*** (FR)
2012-03-17 19:44:14 bodhisattva@My server: pb_sv_ban 8 \"FO\" //Username=TEK9|SiDE IP=**.**.**.*** (FR)
:)

Ahahahha, these were the guys? They were acting like complete assholes, insulting other players and finally me. Banned them when other players on server started quitting because of the pseudo TEK9's. Lol, he apologized, so if you want to unban them it's ok for me. Next time they act this way I'm gonna ban 'em again! :D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
I wonder who was drunk, tek9 or bodhi...
m8 if u cant remember the person u banned the day before, u gotta check your health status...:p
P.S: dont apologize to bodhi, he deserves people cursing him. Plus, you have my full support to curse BODHI!:D If u do that again, i shall use one part of your name for a week as a gift! I already have one part of it, cuz you spec naded lit, that would mean i would use it all:D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i allready unbanned the SiDE guy.. dunno about the other lololol and check horny's post for more info.. i honor this guy too.. he specnaded lit before me or horny could do it.. props to this fella

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I wonder who was drunk, tek9 or bodhi...
m8 if u cant remember the person u banned the day before, u gotta check your health status... :p
P.S: dont apologize to bodhi, he deserves people cursing him. Plus, you have my full support to curse BODHI! :D If u do that again, i shall use one part of your name for a week as a gift! I already have one part of it, cuz you spec naded lit, that would mean i would use it all:D

Lol you naab. I didnt realize THESE were the guys because
1. they were banned a day before the day he mentioned
2. He didn't mention they were 2
3. He uses a completely different name on forums than ingame.

+ Ye, it's idd like "Guy gives ban reason - I ban - prob solved = erase from memory". Don't forget I'm old... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)