Move along.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
SkandalisT said:
For those, who want some l4d2 here is my steam id: h4xu5ei2
Zdarova, Nagi.
Hi Keyes, where is... what is the the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything plus the number of horns on a 3 unicorns??
If you keep playing bf3 you'll get 1 simple fact: game sucks dicks, origing sucks dicks with gonorrhea and EA is just a big dick.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
safe mate, have a good fun here, welcome

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Kiehs said:
Hell, I thought you are smart pro swat4 playa n' shit. Correct is 42+3=45.
Let's again with simple. Hej, Keyes, guess what?

Zugi said:
Where is our vodka???
I sent all my stashes to Sonny, he is in depression now. You know, he finally understood, that achiving Delta tag give him not that much as he expected. ;)

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
welcome skandalist and enjoy ur stay here

fatal1905

Reaction score
Hi SkandalisT, your low pride took the better of you i see #datmergecosswat4timesarebad.

Can you at least stop trolling or....ehm i've no idea, provoking maybe? Appreciate it

I am not even near to depression, i am happy i don't need this game anymore because when i move on i can clearly see it's shit and community made of ignorant and biased people :). There is really no need in dragging my name into this, do you agree?

About delta, let me enlighten you, i had somebody ( no need to say a name) that just ehm acted like a heavy back, something that slows us/me down he took a diffrent path and it's his choice , what does that mean? That i can do ANYTHING i wish to do, just because i lost ONE PERSON that never gave a shit, does that affect us? :D Not really. So skan, i forgive you this time, please just limit drinking and it shall be fine.

But anyway haha, thank you so much for your concern Skandalist, glad to know few people out there still care about my health status :)

Reactions: KrazyFire and nagi

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yo sonny bro long time, i liked your post you r right

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Thanks for forgiving, this matter a lot. I'm not provoking, More over I had no idea, that you bother yourself visiting and reading this topic. So nope, that's just a crue joke. I dont understand motivation of your replies: You know you offended a lot of the people and noone respects your words. But you keep coming and proving ''truth'', known only for you. If you really dont care then move a long and deal with it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)