Microlab Solo 7c

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Few days ago i ordered speakers to my PC. I made space on my desk for them and waiting.
looool
How funny face i have today when i get them. only word WTF !!!

First i must say i newer had better speakers. Even my home theater speakers is tiny shit comparing to this. Sound is pure and many songs im discover from begining.
It's 2.0 stereo ( i hear many 5.1 for PC and all was flating sound) thats why i chose 2.0

Now back to suprise on my face.
I say suprise cos they are so f**** hudge (as PC speakers) that they dont fit on desk. lol i thought it will be normal size PC speakers and they even bigger than my TV :p

I just wanna recomend them to all of you. Im sitting half a day, listen the music and i must addmit that i like it :D

Microlab Solo 7c

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
all this to say that u have a little tv and a litte desk for your PC ?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
mine is 40" and my speakers are better! honestly one of the best on the market, i bought them used coz ive found a great occasion :D
anyway ye dg that os a very good brand! nice choise

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
mine is 40" and my speakers are better! honestly one of the best on the market, i bought them used coz ive found a great occasion :D
anyway ye dg that os a very good brand! nice choise

I tried 40'' Tv but in 15m2 bedroom it's almost burned my eyeballs :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hehehehehe i can imagine :D
i dnt have tv in my bedroom, only in dining room which is 36m[sup]2[/sup]

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
Are You still living at your parents house JG?

@DG:

Nice speakers, but they make the TV look small :D

For my PC I bought many many years ago the Logitech X530 System.

Still working, but the rear speakers and the middle front speakers aren't of equal quality as the
front right and front left speakers which do the most work to give a good sound.

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol nice equipment.

Especially the Jambox seems to be really nice! I will keep an eye on it.
would you recommend it?

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Yea jambox is epic but its so light the bass moves the speakers :D i broke the charging pin i had resolder it myself :p cause it dropped while i was charging it

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i have akg headphones with gold contacts, dnt remember the name of the product ill check :p

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
gold makes thing worse :p more resistance is used meaning less voltage going to headset :p so on old ipod quality is utter crap in new ipods/mp3 players they tackled the problem by making inside gold too

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Are You still living at your parents house JG?

@DG:

Nice speakers, but they make the TV look small :D

For my PC I bought many many years ago the Logitech X530 System.

Still working, but the rear speakers and the middle front speakers aren't of equal quality as the
front right and front left speakers which do the most work to give a good sound.

nah i rent a flat.

btw. i was testing X530 and i have wierd electric inteference. maybe coz i have to many electronic things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

and about headphones i got Pioneer SE-M390. Also with gold shit :p They are sounds like headphones for 120 euro. But they are cheaper

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
gold with his structural properties does more resistance true but that is wanted to be so for a cleaner sound (which is what i like most) and they still reach a high volume dnt worry :p
more than all the wire and the contact's inner parts are still made with copper gold is only a cover :)

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
nah i rent a flat.

btw. i was testing X530 and i have wierd electric inteference. maybe coz i have to many electronic things.

Yeah, unfortunately the rear speakers receive some Russian radio channels, so sometimes in my front right speaker I can
hear some melodies and voices ... :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)