Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
today in Los Angeles died Michael Jackson. It was heart attack.

He was "king of pop", he sold 750.000.000 CDs. In this holidays he has 50 koncerts in London. This koncerts was of course only for money. he has big debet. He has 3 children.

In my opinion he was....is gr8. a lot of fantastic songs and dances.....amazing.
In hes live he did 2 stupid things......he tryed be white, and when he got the baby in other side of balcony.

[*]

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
R.I.P.! anybody says anything, he were the bigest talent of the 90's, made great musics, and were a amazing dancer! big respect! i think there is no read knowing person in the new world who didnt know him!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good "Thriller" album...but his personal life & the rest...ermm no comment... R.I.P.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
he was great singer. his songs inspired everybody.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
Good "Thriller" album...but his personal life & the rest...ermm no comment... R.I.P.

i dont know what is true from all of the "rest"! for 20 million dollars i would say also that a star molestating me! we wont know the truth! never!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Agrred bob i downloaded his album yesterday cause i had to jailbreak ipod was just unlucky he died 7 hours later.. R.I.P

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if u downloaded it legal way he might have been alive Kf XD

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
pfft my mum got the al bum i cant be botherd to rip from cd download is faster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)