Medal of Honor 2010

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
There is always 2 group of fans: 1 Who is fan of COD series and 2 Fans of MOH series. I was always big fan of Medal of honor and now they made new one. In my opinion, game is much better than COD (dont know how in multiplayer coz i dont try, but COD sux in multiplayer so it can be whorser :)) I think story is better and more realistic and its taking you to this MOH world. Graphic is awsome if you have good PC. I strongly recomend this game for FPS fans. It have some issue but its good title.

YouTube - Medal of Honor - Extended Announce Trailer (HD)

»zZz«

Retired Member
Reaction score
i saw this game in media markt and this is really good ! after assassins creed brotherhood ill buy it :)

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i have heard its awesome BUT Call Of Duty Forever!!!

Reaction score
No no,you are wrong,this game sucks,i read the review,grapchics suck,and everything,if you want a good fps in 2010 buy Black Ops its better than MOH,trust me :)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
No no,you are wrong,this game sucks,i read the review,grapchics suck,and everything,if you want a good fps in 2010 buy Black Ops its better than MOH,trust me :)

loool i just playing it, dont need review. This game is better than COD. Music ans sound are increadible.

»zZz«

Retired Member
Reaction score
I saw gameplays in youtube but there graphic is suck.. i played on it in MediaMarkt (play station 3) and graphic was rly good

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You all suck

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
forget about moh its new game and already dying

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I heard this game sucks :) so won't even bother to try.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)