little problem

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i will notify you!!!! :wub: has to be taupe color tho, other colors r ugly

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
http://www.snowboards.net/mens-jackets/c1000008396/686-smarty-counter-3-in-1-mens-insulated-snowboard-jacket-2012-p242878.html
there u go sally! this site has a partner society (i checked it to be sure! almost ordered one) that does international shipment even to nedherlands :-D cost is 290 dollars! click on the link, choose the color u like, choose the size n add it to the cart! then find the button "international shipment" n ull be redirect to the site of the shipping society! fill the form n order it!
even a monkey with such infos could make it! i hope that a salmon will work out aswell :p
kind regards,
uncle jetty :)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
lololol i allready ordered yesterday, along with snowboard pants! shipping cost is a hell tho xD 100 dollah! anywayz.. thanks for looking anyway, i think it might have been the same site haha >.< not sure, went thru international checkout like u say so it might have been the same, layout of site pretty much looked the same!

xx your baby pet salmon

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
now i cant fucking wait till it arrives tho! IF it arrives, maybe im scammed lol.. starting to worry a little bit, was over 500 dollah in total.. :/

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
looked it up actually ordered on summitonline eventually.. same price tho, but i just reminded this sites layout, and when i was at work i was like.. when i get home i order from this site! but now i ordered somewhere else xD /care

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
like i care? get some IQ and read again!

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
krazyyyyyy, I want avatars, signatures and TABLES, oh and shoutbox.

Reactions: DAIS

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha! he is totally gona say a cryiing yes when he sees this pic :p

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
ofcourse, i love beanie replying and talking with pictures xD says so much more then only words

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
still.. kf is working hard on all those things xD so when the time comes, we will know:) lets just give him some time for now!

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
just give that cat some goddamn food he likes.. WHISKAS for all cats :)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
no dont kill him, if i see you near this cat, ill kill you homer simpson style

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg, and i did that! :'( nooooooooooooooooo KITTAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! (sexy style, look it up :D 2 women giving each other cpr)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)