Lemonade signing off.

Magneset

Reaction score
I was told by Lemonade to make this topic because he is very busy and dont have time to make one. He is leaving WM since he is going through some changes in his life and wont be able to play anymore, maybe sometimes on pub for fun but nothing more than that. Ill ask him if he want to say something special to anyone and add it if he shows up again.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think this is a stupid mistake by him since I don't believe there's any point on leaving but oh well... :D

Magneset

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
I think this is a stupid mistake by him since I don't believe there's any point on leaving but oh well... :D
True. I dont get it either. Must be something really big but oh well.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Michal said:
wow he must be rly busy to make post ;)
:D :p
Btw what is going on CoD 4 Section gays?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
have no idea of what it could be. hope nothing bad, like health issues. if u get in touch with him b4 me say good luck by sy side

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
i hope is not somethink bad,and that changes on his life are for good.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yea, strange way to say goodbye.

I also hope that it is nothing serious...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
1. He's in a REAL BAD situation, that he can't post this himself (however he has time to write it to you on private).
2. He's such a fag that can't make his own leaving post.
3. This is a prank from Warlord.

Magneset

Reaction score
Xavii said:
1. He's in a REAL BAD situation, that he can't post this himself (however he has time to write it to you on private).
2. He's such a fag that can't make his own leaving post.
3. This is a prank from Warlord.
I was expecting people to say it was a prank lol. He wrote to me 2 days ago saying that he wanted me to help him write a topic since he didnt feel his english was good enough. We would do that the day after. Then yesterday he wrote to me again saying he was in a hurry and if i just could make one quick. He left 1 minute later and havnt been on since. To me it sounded like something bad was going on but i dont know.

I also feel its kinda ironic that i am the one who have to do it based on our past. I guess i was the only one online at the time. If this turns out to be a prank i dont have anything to do with it this time.

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
so guys ye im leaving i had a great time with you ill still play sometimes on your servers. Im leaving because im going through some changes in my life. I havnt been feeling good the last couple of days + my girlfriend have some medical problems. I am gonna miss you all and i wish everyone good luck in your life :).

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
girlfriend? this is definitely a prank!

Good luck man!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
as ceee said U could still be WM and just go semi active or inactive but its ur call. Good luck

damn

Reaction score
Aw man, I come back and you're leaving...wish you all good in whatever you pursue from here on out :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)