KING COOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
So, I got banned yesterday for using aim assist. ( Demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jaxmdx )

When you start the demo you'll start at me being in a 1v2 situation, you can just watch that through since it's in the next round. I go on the stairs in bottom hardware, and when I'm at the top of the stairs, I take three shots at blue, and the third one is the noticable one.

As people will probably tell me, that's aim assist. Problem is, I remember shooting the left side of blue, not in the middle. To me, this is obviously a spectating bug. The little flickering of the aim is also seen when you spectate people, sometimes you screen is just twitching like crazy. So, going from the fact that the flicker of the crosshair scoped in, I think it's pretty okay to assume the since it's mid shot, my aim is not where it's supposed to be, which is on the left side of blue. The main thing that proves my innocence (I feel) is that the moment I unscope (if you use /timescale 0.05 or 0.1) you'll see how my hipfire crosshair/aim instantly moves to where my aim was supposed to be, on the left side of blue. Now, sure, if it was a smooth mouse movement to the left side after I shot, there'd be no doubt. But since it's pretty much instant, even at 0.05 of the original speed, that is where my aim was supposed to be, but the flicker probably fucked it all up.

This is probably not as strong of an argument as my other points, but this is the only shot out of a million shots that i've taken that has resembled anything like aim assist. Considering the amount of times i've been called out, and how even people of WM think I hack (before this demo of course) it would make no sense that i've been using aim assist all this time, because surely someone would've noticed. If out of thousands of shots this is the first thing to look anything like aim assist, surely I didn't just turn it on to hit this one shot while playing, which I think enforces my point. That it's a spectator bug. I've seen a lot of spectator bugs and this is by far the worst one i've seen, but if you take into account everything that I've written it's the only logical explanation.

I know it wont make a difference, but I'm clean. Yes, I hacked when i was 12 in TF2 to reach milestones faster, and I got vac-banned for it. Since then I have matured (most probably because i was fucking 12) in more than 100 ways.

Regards, Sigurd/Cookiez.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So the best argument you have is that you remember you shot left...
And this is not the first time you been accused of aim assist, there was just never any proof yet.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Uhm, no my best argument is that my aim when scoping out, isnt where it was when i was scoped in. It instantly went to the left.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So because you aim on him after the shot it makes it all legit?

Reactions: Sm0k1n

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Are you not reading what I wrote? It's instant, even at /timescale 0.05. Are you really suggesting I aimed instantly on him in like 0.05 seconds? Without it even showing?

Magneset

Reaction score
First of all. No its not a "bug". The flickering happens sometimes to other people, but not in the same extend as yours does and not ALL the time as yours does. This is not the only argument for your ban. During that demo there were other things that caught our eye. In the console you have the /developer 1 option which basically gives you a wh, thats in the game. It shows the grid of objects and players. When you were aiming at blue your aim was following the guy who was running in blue bottom and all of a sudden within 0.1 second your aim switch to the guy in top blue, not even being close to hitting him and with not even being close i mean you could fit a bus within the space (which indicates that its NOT a bug). Saying that "my crosshair moved there after" is a bad argument and proves nothing.

The next one was the person being in the spawnhouse. For no reason whatsoever you spray the wall 2 times where this person is hiding once again with the very obvious aim flickering which strangely enough only happens when you are moving your mouse towards an enemy player. Then the person leave the game and you ignore the spot. Besides you had no reason to spray that wall since the person made no indication that he was there.

Now another thing. Your PBSS are without a doubt manipulated. Everytime i took a PBSS of you it all turned out as the same image. No mattter what map and no matter where you were. This is certainly not a bug since we tested this on other players aswell.

Based on everything we have its with 100% certainty that you *at least those 2 days* were NOT legit.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You cant slow any further than 0.2 or something it makes no differece, try it.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Alright, you obviously have made up your mind. Thank you for taking your time to reply

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
MMMCookiez said:
So, I got banned yesterday for using aim assist. ( Demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jaxmdx )

Considering the amount of times i've been called out, and how even people of WM think I hack (before this demo of course) it would make no sense that i've been using aim assist all this time, because surely someone would've noticed.
Jup. I did notice and mention about it to few people long long time ago. I told them that some of your kills looked like aim assist but there was no proof, you were playing wars with everyone a lot etc. so my suspicion towards you, pretty much dropped.

I guess I was right after all :D

Reactions: uGa

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
You were not alone Cee. I even wrote it somewhere here. That's why I voted no for him.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
I hope somebody sees this, but I just wanna ask if there's a possibility for a second chance. Basically the WM server is the only server I play on, and I reckon everyone's gonna keep an eye out for me, if I do get the second chance. I would be forever grateful, simply because I'm on TS every single day and I'm not really able to have fun with the people I care about on there.

Even if you just consider, and talk about it internally, it'd make me very happy.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Third or fourth chance? What. I'm pretty sure it's the second chance. Linux

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Nothing against you man, I just saw alot of "second chances" concerning you. That's just my opinion, ignore it, I don't know anything about CoD section. I just wrote based on what I saw on forum, you had it in your app and here.

By the way, I read title as Pig wrote *confession bear*

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Dont get overexcited people. Pig is only refering to the big chicken living in the barn next to his. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)