Kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am the best :D see ya on servers lets forget this mess ;) and everything cool :D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Just saw this post... I agree with casper, asking for a knife when u re facing 8ppl could only lead to somebody shoot you. then again, I hate it, and i REALLY DO, when somebody says to me' i report to casper', like i'd even care if that happened. As matter of fact, Tweet is an amazing and mature player. He and the rest of DBLO clan has been regular on WM servers for over a year and had never got us ANY problems. IN FACT, they even helped me and intrinsically the WM servers, SEVERAl times to get hackers, with records ,during nights. Again, Im not taking sides, just stating facts.
now tips: Tweet: read chat mate and its spelled BEHAVIOUR:D ; ROYAL: still want u for president.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
All okey now i did see Tweety and i did say im sorry i was bit too hard to him and he told its okey np xD

Tweety

Reaction score
RoyalRS said:
All okey now i did see Tweety and i did say im sorry i was bit too hard to him and he told its okey np xD

Jepz. A star for that Royal. appreciate that.

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
tbh! dbl clan sucks! why they dont join WM !? but they cannot come and tell us what to do all the time.... do this do that!!!! i say: lick my ass off ! better they dont talk then!
and they seem to be good hackers...(good hackers=ppl who can play and hide their hacks so others can hardly detect their cheats) they preaim through walls! u should watch them objective not subjective ! playing on our server since a year is not a proof for not hacking...

Tweety

Reaction score
klnG_kOnG said:
tbh! dbl clan sucks! why they dont join WM !? but they cannot come and tell us what to do all the time.... do this do that!!!! i say: lick my ass off ! better they dont talk then!
and they seem to be good hackers...(good hackers=ppl who can play and hide their hacks so others can hardly detect their cheats) they preaim through walls! u should watch them objective not subjective ! playing on our server since a year is not a proof for not hacking...

OMG. Not this again. There isn't a member in Double-0 that cheats. Double-0 started as a group of players that was sick and tired of shitkids and cheaters. Not that it matters but the avarage age of our members are above 30 years old. We have all played together for years and i can promise you this, We do NOT cheat.

Is this the opinion of all admins here, or just Kong ? Anyone that have played this game for a while can see that we don't cheat. And the only admin that confronts us about this is Kong. Buy a headset and cranck your volume up. For me sound is 50% of the game. Dead silence perk don't help you with my sound :cool:

Should think you wanted to keep somewhat skilled players on your servers. Me personaly play on VM because it's the server with most skilled players. Play some matches kong and you see. There are som insanly good players out there. I used to think that i was med+/high....... Well, I wish, hehe. After some of the Highskill-teams we have played in tournaments I came to the conclusion that I'm med- at best ;)

Alex

Reaction score

can my character look like that in game?

;) :D :p

(i saw so meny spams here... my turn :D :D )

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Tweety said:
OMG. Not this again. There isn't a member in Double-0 that cheats. Double-0 started as a group of players that was sick and tired of shitkids and cheaters. Not that it matters but the avarage age of our members are above 30 years old. We have all played together for years and i can promise you this, We do NOT cheat.

Is this the opinion of all admins here, or just Kong ? Anyone that have played this game for a while can see that we don't cheat. And the only admin that confronts us about this is Kong. Buy a headset and cranck your volume up. For me sound is 50% of the game. Dead silence perk don't help you with my sound :cool:

Should think you wanted to keep somewhat skilled players on your servers. Me personaly play on VM because it's the server with most skilled players. Play some matches kong and you see. There are som insanly good players out there. I used to think that i was med+/high....... Well, I wish, hehe. After some of the Highskill-teams we have played in tournaments I came to the conclusion that I'm med- at best ;)
I dont think dbl o hacks. such think never crossed my mind. And i'm sure to state that i dont share King Kong's veredict. The only person who i ever thought was scrolling was doubl o zet, which after getting a better mouse i understood he wasnt. Moreover the age range of Dbl-o would make em sadface if they actually hacked. Anyways, Kiss kiss bang bang=)

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
u didnt c what i saw.... and i was asked by half team to kick dbl baddock(by half of their own team) and some of ours! he cannot hear over the whole map when there are all nearly all enemies alive....
dont think for ex tweety hax.... but harry and baddock are strange! the aim when behind wall....

most annoying is ur kind of bahave! dont u have an own server?" go there to tell others what to do... i dont need ya to get orders... and statements like become mature pissing me off
im 30+ even if i can fool around i got my life expierence! good high educated! dont wanna get told by ya anything!

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I believe Kong not outsider, i dont know baddock..Harry is Addict i think too lot GH(gaming hours) and he just wait and shoot like in routine usual spots like i do but not in great success ;)

haddock

Reaction score
klnG_kOnG said:
u didnt c what i saw.... and i was asked by half team to kick dbl baddock(by half of their own team) and some of ours! he cannot hear over the whole map when there are all nearly all enemies alive....
dont think for ex tweety hax.... but harry and baddock are strange! the aim when behind wall....

most annoying is ur kind of bahave! dont u have an own server?" go there to tell others what to do... i dont need ya to get orders... and statements like become mature pissing me off
im 30+ even if i can fool around i got my life expierence! good high educated! dont wanna get told by ya anything!

Hello good Sir!

1. No I can't hear over the whole map, you're right, it's hard to distinguish when 20 players are alive and spraying all over. But I can hear when someone puts down a claymore mine from the other side of a wall when he stood on the other side, and I stood 1 cm from the wall. Also one guy shot from that building 4 seconds prior to that, so it felt intuitive to shoot from where I heard that noise/sound. Or have you seen more strange things?

2. Sure we got a public server aswell, but to be honest it ain't to popular. So we like to play on your server(take it as a compliment). I reckon you want players on you servers, so why shouldn't me and my friends come and play also? Aren't me and my fellow dbl-0:s welcome?

3. Yes, indeed I called you mature when you said "stfu" and you also said someting like "fucking noobs" a couple of minutes prior. But, yeah sure, you don't need to take orders from me, I just said my opinion, wich i felt entitled to.

4. Yeah, sure you can fool around, I've got nothing against it. And sure you got experience I'm not doubting it, but it won't hurt you to be polite if you want to be taken seriously. I have nothing against you so I don't want any beef.

5. I'm not cheating, thanks for the compliment. Feel free to do whatever you like, but I don't think you have any solid evidence of me doing so.

Best regards!

haddock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)