Just an idea....

camzjeh

Reaction score
Hey guys, we really need to start playing wars more often.... i just think it's the best way to make new (ish) members feel more welcome into the clan.

I think it would be a great idea to invite them into TS and play wars so they get to know people better in the clan and therefore would be more willing to be active in the forums..... also im crap at playing wars (and cod4) but it would be really nice if somebody would just explain what i need to do in order for me to play better and maybe increase our teams chances of winning wars.... thanks guys..

camzjeh

Reaction score
i see where you're coming from random but the point was to encourage players that don't normally play wars into interacting with the clan more... :)

Random

Reaction score
ahhh k, and panda i wut own u whit 1 hard on my back nub ^^

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
To bring that changes you need a real COD leader. Someone who play very well and what is the most important such a person have free time and willingness to share own knowledge and arrange matchs against value trustfull teams ! tbh nobody from WM fit for this position. Next aspect is members. Since now beside swat section cod never used any real antycheater and they never sign up to any tournament. Well 2,3 wars per day but usually played without any tactic and you never know when you playing against skilled opponent or cheater. Like that you never make conclusion what kind of tactic work what doesnt cause cheater irrespective of tactic allways "know" where do you hide, camp or rush.
So find someone who will take care of job with organisation (member active on forum, someone who speak english) and rest is up to leader. He/she need to select group of disciplined poeple. Poeple: who will be read forum (atleast that part about trainings, clan wars), who download required software, who will be realise settled tactic. It doesnt metter I do not play cod well but irrespective of game to achieve success you have to find couple enthusiast.

Random

Reaction score
To bring that changes you need a real COD leader. Someone who play very well and what is the most important such a person have free time and willingness to share own knowledge and arrange matchs against value trustfull teams ! tbh nobody from WM fit for this position. Next aspect is members. Since now beside swat section cod never used any real antycheater and they never sign up to any tournament. Well 2,3 wars per day but usually played without any tactic and you never know when you playing against skilled opponent or cheater. Like that you never make conclusion what kind of tactic work what doesnt cause cheater irrespective of tactic allways "know" where do you hide, camp or rush.
So find someone who will take care of job with organisation (member active on forum, someone who speak english) and rest is up to leader. He/she need to select group of disciplined poeple. Poeple: who will be read forum (atleast that part about trainings, clan wars), who download required software, who will be realise settled tactic. It doesnt metter I do not play cod well but irrespective of game to achieve success you have to find couple enthusiast.

thats what me and missy where talking about, if you want to get serious into cod and go into tournaments, first off all do trainings get tactics cus all that we do is run around like idiots and kill ppl, like you said there isnt any1 here that has all that, example: sound cares but totaly sucks and has no sound, jason is ok but doesnt care, jakob trolls all the time, missy cares but dno tbh , smile fck troll that never shut up and i know what iam doing and i care (sometimes) but i troll to much and rage out, so yea off the rest off the ppl i dont realy know you so dont blame me :D imo right now

Weedy

Reaction score
Randy your diplomatic skills make me rofl everytime, Michal said "nobody fit that person", Random would just name everyone one by one =D oh isnt he nice..
About the topic, guys I know I am a recuit, however I have been to many cod4 promod teams before and more than half of them did not have a particular leader. Being active and care is the key. If we could do some tactic trainings I think we would be ready to join any tournament in a week or two, considering we have some good players.
Also Michal, all tournaments and ladders in cod4 are anticheat protected so one emplies another.

Random

Reaction score
Randy your diplomatic skills make me rofl everytime, Michal said "nobody fit that person", Random would just name everyone one by one =D oh isnt he nice..
About the topic, guys I know I am a recuit, however I have been to many cod4 promod teams before and more than half of them did not have a particular leader. Being active and care is the key. If we could do some tactic trainings I think we would be ready to join any tournament in a week or two, considering we have some good players.
Also Michal, all tournaments and ladders in cod4 are anticheat protected so one emplies another.

iam just saying the truth :D and no we suck at tactics atm we are NOT ready for tournaments for like months

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well now when this kind of topic is made, I've gotta ask. Have any1 ever though about having a team what playes wars on PAM4 mod? :eek: :rolleyes:

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ceee shut up ;) i still think that we need a leader keen on wars and tournaments, but cant be a figure like sab, the war arrangier in cod is impossible! the community is too big and the place to test our skill can be only a tournament! ull never convince ur opponents to play a "friendly" match with an anticheat!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
ceee shut up ;) i still think that we need a leader keen on wars and tournaments, but cant be a figure like sab, the war arrangier in cod is impossible! the community is too big and the place to test our skill can be only a tournament! ull never convince ur opponents to play a "friendly" match with an anticheat!
you are wrong I can arrange such a much

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
I remember b4 I took a 1 year break from cod, We had Tactics made by kf, and kf was leading teams every single day. Having said that, If We did it once, why not start it again. And Michal I agree totally with you when you say that Cod section lacks a consistent Leader. Neverthless, we do have skilled players to play tournaments.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
don't see why you need a leader.. you got teamleaders to lead the team(s) ;) and we'd be happy to promote somebody to that position if he is skilled enough and is ready to dedicate his/her time into training others and all the other responsibilites that come along with bringing cod on competitive level.

I personally don't care about cod on competitive level as much right now.. so I wouldn't dedicate myself for such thing (I'd play wars or tournament if needed but I wouldn't be prepared to train anybody).

SOO, short version. If somebody is prepared to step up to the plate and not just talk about things theoretically, PM me and we can dicuss it in more details.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
www.clanbase.ggl.com
www.esl.eu
www.cybergamer.org

sign up there 1st. shouldnt be that hard :X you can also try to play gathers on esl but there hasnt been any for quiet a long time. as i mentioned in the shoutbox cod4 is loosign its section at the moment. you sould keep up the pace of this and quickly join some ladder. spring cups are closed on the main pages cse its mid of april already. next will be played in autumn if its not some random 1v1 knife cup.

from what ive read today on both esl and clanbase forums , signing up for ladders should be the right decision. cybergamer takes ages to get a step forward unless their ranking system is rlly fucked up to me. ESL offers 115 teams on his 5v5 promod SnD ladder what sounds quiet interesting. clanbase on the other hand has a lot more teams there, but they dont kick teams for being inactive so i guess its a bout the same amount.

regards

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
im ready to be team leader and to train amd to create tattics ;)
id pm u mamma BUT STILL KRAZY HASNT FIXED MY PMS so i cant... :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i was serious abt the pms problem :D since last time ive been banned i cant use pm anymore and its annoying coz i had loads of conversations which i had to stop :( for all the rest since im inactive i dnt want any promotions or responsibilities coz i wont be able to respect them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)