Just a little introduction

James_Bond

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi there WM, just wanted to write a little introduction about myself!

I'm sure the majority of you probably don't know me.. so here goes..

I'm 18 from England, living in a small town situated south of London called Brighton. Due the close proximity of the two towns, the majority of my time is spent in London. In my free-time I play loads of football or do anything that's associated with football whether it be gym, running, free kick practice etc

When I'm not playing football or being a fitness fanatic, I occasionally enjoy playing on the PS4 (which can I add is a must buy) with a couple of my team-mates or friends. Currently, I'm unable to play any PC games.. my computer broke, messy situation with Pepsi and some some wires but I'm in the process of purchasing a new one! (Yaaay...)

I have been a KL member since '06 (when it first started) and was at one point, part of the Higher Council committee. A couple of things happened - members got jobs, started to get married, had children which meant that the clan became inactive. (We had a lot of "old"-aged members). In addition to this, a couple of financial things happened resulting in our server being shut down. I and a few others joined a small clan called DVRS but always had the intention of starting KL up again
Back in '11, KL was indeed restarted. We fused with EmoPig's H2B clan and became active again.. (Yaaay). And that is the history of KL in a nutshell!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.. I will make sure I answer them! :)

Thank You :)

Reactions: Ryu

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hey m8 welcome

My lil bro studies in brighton university doing aero-mechanical
Ive been to the pier too :D it was alright and the town is pretty small yea :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well isn't this... interesting.

Hello there for you too & enjoy your stay

I changed your forum display name into James_Bond

I'll change the "Log In Name" in James_bond as well, if it's ok.

Edit: @ has been sent by administrator, might go into "Trashcan" in gmail.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hey mate, nice to see you here hope there are many more to come from you guys! ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

As a gift you get a random cat picture.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
safe mein, i like UK dudes usually, enjoy ya stay, cya around

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)