Italy, Venice weekend

Reaction score
Hey guys! On the last weekend I was in Italy,Venice with my family ( friend came, coz my sister had exams ).
I've never seen neither Italy nor Venice before it!
I heard something about Venice, but i could not imagine it ! So we went with bus, it was uncomfortable (SUX).
This place was amazing,with the narrow streets, the crazy but creative customes, and huge buildings.
I was surprised . Weather was very nice, the traditional foods were delicious.
(btw In the Carneval times the Italians use drugs and drink a lot!)

There are some pictures !

http://www.photolog....ason022/mosaic/

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i've been there in carnival 10 years ago, i liked it.. very nice place! :)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
it's nice but smell is a little bit anoying :p but there is a magic in this place :)

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha cool pics man ;D when i was in venice in 2008 we stayed in a hostel called "Ostello Santa Fosca". The hostel layed on the like complete opposide of piazza san marco but i freaking enjoyed travelling through that city aswell. I remember those "Carelli" best. It was awesome watching people pulling those carts whistleing "ATTENZIONE!" haha :D sadly my holiday was a bagpacker trip through europe for 30 days so i could only stay 4 days and did not had the money to see the "real" nightlife of venice :p at least there was lots of australian and american girls in the hostel ;D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
it takes me lesd than 3 hours of car to get to venice from where i live :D
common thing on saturday nite is get on the roaad at abt 5am afther the party has come to an end and drive to venice with friends, getting there around 8 and in city centre at 8:30!
the 15 euros capuccino offered by cafe florian on san marco square is one of the best way to start a sunday ;)

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
nice pictures , i ve never been in Italy... sniffff

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
The most expensive cappucino is the one on San Marco Square. :p

I've never been to Venice, but it looks very nice!
Thanks for pics Jason. :)

Reaction score
Thanks ! :) Yeah we were in a cofe next to San Marco square. We drank two coffees, there were 15 euros + 1 euro to sit down . omg :D

btw Jetty HUN 1-1 ITALY ! :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ye been to venice before and also other cities in italy but sadly it was raining like fuck.. we were on a bus and had no spare clothes.. so imagine being soaked wet for 2 days :) my feet were literally bleeding because skin got so soaked and teacher made us walk for like 10hours..

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thanks ! :) Yeah we were in a cofe next to San Marco square. We drank two coffees, there were 15 euros + 1 euro to sit down . omg :D

btw Jetty HUN 1-1 ITALY ! :D
thats the cafe florian! awesome place but very expensive!
it is very famous!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ye been to venice before and also other cities in italy but sadly it was raining like fuck.. we were on a bus and had no spare clothes.. so imagine being soaked wet for 2 days :) my feet were literally bleeding because skin got so soaked and teacher made us walk for like 10hours..
u should see venezia when theres the so called high water! the sea level is higher than the streets level so all city is full of water and they have special platforms to put in the streets to allow u to walk out of the water

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha when i was at san marco i also thought of getting a coffe but i got told before that it might be even more expensive than 15 euro ( it was like 4pm, and someone said that it costs even more if there is a "band" playing music). so beanie has been wet for 2 days in a row? male are advised to go to the doctor much earlier than 48 hours ...

Reaction score
u should see venezia when theres the so called high water! the sea level is higher than the streets level so all city is full of water and they have special platforms to put in the streets to allow u to walk out of the water

Ye i heard it. They building a dam now . "special platforms" It means the Iron walls in front of the doors or the smaller bridges?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol..the small bridges, u can see many of em in some corners of the streets

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)