Information and quick comment of my vacation..

chemickyle

Reaction score
Hi all WM members!Im just thinking how many days does this trial still last,cause i was sick for 3 days and can't remember anything bout it..btw,if my trial period day is ending the day i thought,im on a vacation at Canary Islands..so,if you can tell me when that day is,just post me back
thx:D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
omg vacation is at canary islands, FU fu FU FU FU FU FU FU FU

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think u should add this great info to ur application instead of making new topic in GENERAL.

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
I diden't want to make a hole new topic for this: I will be going away again to Turkey this summer. I will be gone from 20-07 till 20-08 or 25-08.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have fun wooooooooop !!!! and beware Virus

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Virus! Get woop a cheap sex change and marry her afterwards! BAM! GREEN CARD 4 EUROPE! :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
omg 1 month in turkey woop ??? Virus u will have time for many things :D

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yes i married Silver here in holland (Gays can acctually get married here ;/ ) and now we're going on our honeymoon. If you want to join us i can give you our address for a orgy party. :D

p.s: Where did you say you lived Virus? Maybe we'll come and visit :D u you accept round 10 people in your home? :D

@xavi. yes every year we go with m8s to a country for more then 3/4 weeks. last year we enjoyed Turkey so much that we go there again this year. next year maybe Spain, then i will come there and do stuff to you :D if your gay you will enjoy it, otherwise you won't. :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
woop_woop said:
@xavi. yes every year we go with m8s to a country for more then 3/4 weeks.

3 - 4 weeks abroad with friends ?? are u rich or lier ?:D

woop_woop said:
next year maybe Spain, then i will come there and do stuff to you :D if your gay you will enjoy it, otherwise you won't. :D

if u are rich i will enjoy it anyway :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bodhisattva said:
Hey Virus! Get woop a cheap sex change and marry her afterwards! BAM! GREEN CARD 4 EUROPE! :D

yeahhh that could be :D coz getting married with a male is allowed in Holland :D wooop woooop pooop pooop holland

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and P.S. Turkey is really Great country especially for VACATION, u can check from google and u ll see , Turkey is cheap ( for europans ) and really really like a paradise ( bodrum marmaris datca ) there are so geat places for vacation

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
@xavi, why would i pay for my m8's? everone is paying for himself. and no, im not rich nor am i poor

like virus said, Turkey is verry cheap, flight ticket is round 90 euros and booking a hotel for 1 week is round 200 / 300 euros and food included. last year it was Marmaris, this year im going to Antalya

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
yeh 250 euros x 4 weeks + plane and additional cost is over 1000 euros, quite much for a student at least for a spanish one :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
Xavii said:
yeh 250 euros x 4 weeks + plane and additional cost is over 1000 euros, quite much for a student at least for a spanish one :D

u will get in 2 nights on the street... bitch :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)