I'm leaving WM

OriGinE

Reaction score
So i'm leaving WM ..
It is a really good clan for having friends and fun. I enjoyed my stay here but it's clearly not what I was seeking ..
I came here because Ryu said me there will be a competitive line-up, which never born. It was a hard decision for me to leave World Mafia because I had a lot of fun playing with you guys :). I will come sometimes play with you wars/pub. And I improved my english I think xD helpfull for me :p
I loved play wars with those guys :

iw3 (crazy wars we did :p) Krazy (dat_milk on the keyboard ;)) Ryu (Ah mon gars c'est bon de jouer avec toi :D)

Missy (fuuuuuu it's my scope :'() and of kors Sound

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
it's sad coz u r one of best players i know :/ but i know we will play many many wars together in the future :D and it's better for u to play with us or i m gonna kick your ass :D of kors

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
dunno what ryu told ya but im the lone up of our best team so u dnt have any excuse :D
anyway i knew it was gonna come ryu told me something abt ;)
well good luck jean and cya in game!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well not good news but we respect it. BB and GL in future.

Concerning a competitive line-up...our cod4 leaders are not equal to the task at all. There should be 2 or 3 leaders who would make a good clanbase / ESL squad or a person which would try to do it.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
good luck in new team , well wm cod section is little bit like community we dont recruit via skills (look jetson :p) so I understood you cant find fun with gaming with poeple who play cod on amatour level Anyway cya on wm server and as like you said either sometimes in fun war ;)

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Good luck mate :) I told you yesterday what I think about it :p I hope you won't forget about us :p see you around and be ready to support us in wars!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well not good news but we respect it. BB and GL in future.

Concerning a competitive line-up...our cod4 leaders are not equal to the task at all. There should be 2 or 3 leaders who would make a good clanbase / ESL squad or a person which would try to do it.
make me leader and ill do it :p

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
make me leader and ill do it :p

Heheheh first m8 pass all exams and we will think about it ;)

Well if someone would like to play in a "pro style" in cod4 section...you would need to make big change in leaders section... Euska, Casper and Zoli (lol!?!) failed in that field.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hehe :D euska is a good player but lazy ass :D
abt zoli ive never seen him around

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bye :) hope you'll find what you are looking for.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
nobody leave mafia just like that each new meet person can be your last one :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)