i'm darkkop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkkop

Deleted Account
yo i'm darkkop you all know me (swat 4 members)

i'm 16 years old in 1 month i'm 17

i play swat olmost 2 years i'm playing CoD olmost 1 year now :)

i tryd to join many clans before but i'm a diffferent person now if i can join this i will stay :D

i will pwn in server :(

Darkkop ....

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I think we know You well :)

Btw: You are in your avatar on the right or left side :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey welcome to forum and gl with your aplication

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i see you only active when u try to join. 3 rd time. Thats not a way to be Wm.

darkkop

Deleted Account
i'm olways active i just don't play game all day i go to my girlfriend i go work and when i come home i go on pc whit no swat but olways active in forum and xfire

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well to be honest I think that isnt the best idea with this application :) Too many clans in so short time, you tried to fool us when you created application under another nick name. Well I think you are not good material for WM

darkkop

Deleted Account
Michal said:
Well to be honest I think that isnt the best idea with this application :) Too many clans in so short time, you tried to fool us when you created application under another nick name. Well I think you are not good material for WM
I know i dit all that not denie but i'm changed and i can prove this when i'm in WM i ask just 1 chance to show i'm a better man than i use to be :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
darkkop said:
I know i dit all that not denie but i'm changed and i can prove this when i'm in WM i ask just 1 chance to show i'm a better man than i use to be :)

if you really want to be WM you dont need to join. I was active more than year before i join. I feel that im WM before i wear tag.
What i mean is, just be here ( i dont know how long: 1 month or 1 year) just live with WMs, play with WMs be a part of forum ass long as you want (if you really want) .
People who just say hi and next day make apply without better know the people is just clan Tag Collector.
It's also not like that you say : "ok i will wait " and after 2 weeks you say "ok i wait , now can i join?"

it's your decision which way you chose.... get better know gay familly or quick be a member of another clan :D

darkkop

Deleted Account
i wanne hangoud whit the members play whit them in the clan and don't just wanne collect the tag i wanne wear forever i don't just say this i rly mean this you guys and i know i fucked up badly before but i rly changed and i wanne prove it i rly do i just wanne be a part of this great fammely and sure not to leave it again i will stay in this

Darkkop

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
which was your last clan ?? wasnt it ELF ?? may I know why u left them ? just bored here, thanks

darkkop

Deleted Account
my last vip clan was ELF yes , i left cuz of some mebers start making a fight whit me they thought i cheated etc etc

manonfire

Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
if you really want to be WM you dont need to join. I was active more than year before i join. I feel that im WM before i wear tag.

DARTH +100
I feel the same...

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
What i mean is, just be here ( i dont know how long: 1 month or 1 year) just live with WMs, play with WMs be a part of forum ass long as you want (if you really want) .
People who just say hi and next day make apply without better know the people is just clan Tag Collector.
It's also not like that you say : "ok i will wait " and after 2 weeks you say "ok i wait , now can i join?"

it's your decision which way you chose.... get better know gay familly or quick be a member of another clan ;)

i agree, to prove to us you are worthy of becoming wm, show to us and don't become it first, and let us see if you have really changed or not.

darkkop

Deleted Account
Tommorow i go to France so i will be inactive till sunday or monday but tonight i will be here playing some swat he not kill vip i'll meet you in server and xfire ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)