I'm banned.

mishka

Reaction score
Hello guys, I played at your CoD4 server (S&D HC World Mafia) during long time and now when I try to join the server i just a got a message for "ban punkbuster" :( I would like to know the reason for my ban and if it is possible to remove it so I can be able to play to my favorite server :)

mishka

Reaction score
This is not me, my nick ingame is "Mishka", this is the one i used at your server!

How can I show you my guid?

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you were auto banned by the new PB stream on the srv.. you really have balls to come here after using cheats :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
His ip is actually from France but as usual, the guid is something what 10k players have used too so someone at least if not him, has used it for hacking on that German TDM server @ 2012.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ye but why would somebody else from croatia use same name and same guid as he is using it? I'd understand that it's same guid and he bought it somewhere or some shit.. but why would the cheater use same name aswell lol.

mishka

Reaction score
I don't know anyway I didn't cheat on your server, I guess I will have to change cd key (someone gave me this one btw) :)

Reactions: Ryu

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Beanie: Cheater used name Stephano(TM) when he got banned 2012. You can see it from the first pic. Name doesn't matter anymore when GUID gets banned in Master Ban Index. You can use whatever name you want but when you join a PBBANS server, the same GUID is still on the master ban index = autoban/enforced 1200 min kick.

Doesn't matter if you have hax on that time or not when you join the streamed server. Still autoban if you have the banned guid in use.

The IP is what that cheater used when he got banned 2012, again this doesn't matter if you use the same GUID. It's like if I'd take his cd-key and connect to our server, I'd get autokicked too. On that second screenshot where the Croatian flag is: It's not his IP but the IP where the GUID was used when it got banned.

No hacks
Different IP
Same guid

Edit: Yes Mishka you must get a new cd-key. I suggest you actually buy a new one, don't take it from "someone" because it will probably be a dirty GUID or someday will be.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I know that Cee, I meant the 2nd picture where it says Mishka and Croatian flag.. I didn't know it just keeps the country that the guid (with ip) got banned the first time.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes I thought so, I just explained it "to everyone" :D Yesssss :)

Reactions: Marlboro

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)