If you've wondered where I went

Flashbang

Retired Member
Reaction score
I'm still here. I currently have had a few viruses (thanks ViRuS :D) on my computer. After the longggg move (2300 miles/3701.5 km), I am now on the opposite side of The States. I have very restricted time because of me being in Advanced Placement (college courses) at my high school. Well for an update, I am at my new school (I don't like it, I got my phone and wallet stolen in one of my classes ):. ) I am also volunteering at a local hospital and I am excited for that. I'm just trying to get all A's so I can get into a great university. I miss all of you WM guys and I'm afraid to see who's gone and who's new. Unfortunately, due to my slow computer which is now running from a LAN adapter, I am getting a download speed of 9 mbps which I figure is bad. Even going on the internet creates lag. I don't know if I'll ever be able to play SWAT 4 here. Anyways, I miss you guys. Please respond. I hope you all remember me o_O. --|WM|Flashbang--

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey flash :D
good ur still alive :p
I hope that u wil be able to play some swat anyway in near future :D
Not much has changed: filix is still gay, virus shemale, krazy noob, sabb is stil fat ( to many cheesburgers :p) and few new guys ( at cod ) thta soon will be made into gays :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey flash, nice to c u again! :D we didnt forget you! :p

SisirK

Reaction score
Hey there,

Sounds like your having a pretty tough time at the moment..
It'll be worth it in the end !

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi Flash!
Wow I see you have many changes recently :D Good to know that you are OK! I wish you all the best and I hope that despite connection problems we will see you in the game :p

SisirK

Reaction score
Where on earth did u travel from to have to travel (2300 miles/3701.5 km) ??

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
he is in america he was only skinny guy on his city he had run far :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
xD well im not so fat :D just slightly i lost my 4 pack 1 yo ago :p

Flashbang

Retired Member
Reaction score
I traveled across the United States. From Michigan to California. Also I am now 3 more hours behind you guys which is about 9 hours total that I'm behind. The population around here is about 50% mexicans :party_time:

WombaT

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello Jimy, nice to see u

SUNshine California nice.....;D :behindsofa:

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey Flash im glad that u remember about us.

U can move to Europe anyway.

Flashbang

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nice to see some familiar faces and new faces. Ps. Im posting this from my motorola q9c smartphone :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Flashbang said:
I traveled across the United States. From Michigan to California. Also I am now 3 more hours behind you guys which is about 9 hours total that I'm behind. The population around here is about 50% mexicans :party_time:

lol mexicans... buy a gun than flashie :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)