I was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ool

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got banned a few minutes before by your Clanmember Idrizi. Well the reason was wallhack, but I played 4 or 5 rounds on Strike and had only a good run. I don't use any kind of cheats/hacks or whatever. After playing this game for over 4 years you just know the standard spots where people are, for that you don't need a wh.. So I would like you to think again about this ban and remove it.
I really like this server, his rules and also the niveau which is above the average..

ool

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello ool.Your teammates who play regularly on WM also told that you hack,and admin undercover was in your team too,and he comfirmed you are very strange.
Any other nick you played with on WM,becouse ive never saw ool.

ool

Reaction score
Yeah it's not the first time that I hear that, but what should I do? Play worse than I can? My only choice is to contact you.. I saw in another post from you, that you are well known with RoberST. May you ask him about a player named 'tb'n' I played under this nick a long time ago. Maybe he remerbers me and could say that I know how to play and don't cheat.. We spend a lot time on this server and on the S&D Server from the German Wolfpack Clan. There I also got called Cheater often but I really play fair..

to your edit:
yeah forgot to change it, it's the first time with this nick.. :D
well I played some days under the name 'Iod' a few days ago, I dont really have a constant name at the moment..

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
ool said:
Yeah it's not the first time that I hear that, but what should I do? Play worse than I can? My only choice is to contact you.. I saw in another post from you, that you are well known with RoberST. May you ask him about a player named 'tb'n' I played under this nick a long time ago. Maybe he remerbers me and could say that I know how to play and don't cheat.. We spend a lot time on this server and on the S&D Server from the German Wolfpack Clan. There I also got called Cheater often but I really play fair..

to your edit:
yeah forgot to change it, it's the first time with this nick.. :D
well I played some days under the name 'Iod' a few days ago, I dont really have a constant name at the moment..
I allways thought you hacked when under nick 'lod' but what can i say? i cant tell a hacker in hc

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i had my suspects too abt lod, nice to see i wasnt far from truth

ool

Reaction score
Well I also often could not beliebe how I get killed, but shit happens, However I do not think it is okay to ban somebody just on suspicion, although he is a fair player.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I wasn't the one who banned you, and no, we dnt ban for a suspicion, we ban when we are sure of it

ool

Reaction score
Im glad that you found it funny ;)
So is there any chance, that you remove the ban and take another look at my gameplay or not?

ool

Reaction score
That would be too bad.. Who are the guys which decide it?

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know tb'n from wp hc server. he is just frickin' good tho. i'd put my shirt on that man.

ool

Reaction score
are you talking to me or 'joe!' ?
if you are talking to me, check the GuID or my ip, I never got banned before

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ool said:
are you talking to me or 'joe!' ?
if you are talking to me, check the GuID or my ip, I never got banned before
Answer into this:

KrazyFire said:
I was banned once in 2006 was fun ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So the other times you got banned and it was what you deserved? CHEATER HACKER THIEF :D

ool

Reaction score
great.. banned for playing good, you are welcome.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)