I want to say HI

Reaction score
Hi all WM's i think many of you know me, my name is FELIPE and im from colombia,
i play SWAT 4 as PIPE or METALLER, i just wanted to say hi to all cuz i really think this is the most competitive team of swat 4 in this moment

i was part of an Awesome clan named TFE (Tactics For Ever) many many years ago (4life knows it), also i recently 4U but no more yet.

im 28 Years old and i would like to play in your server (1.0) but i cant find it

Anyway HI to all again

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey hey PIPE, welcome to our forums.

We have some ex-TFE members (4life, Fox etc), they probably remember you.

Enjoy your stay, you can ofcourse join our Discord for a bit of chat and ofcourse in game as well.

See you around!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hi i think i even remember u from koss clan. I was member of rd team

4life

Senior Admin
Reaction score
im 28 Years old and i would like to play in your server (1.0) but i cant find it
Anyway HI to all again

Hey bro welcome to the forums, we're happy you're here and hope to see you on the server aswell.

https://swat4stats.com/servers/176.57.129.81:10880/
Server is online and running with player, it could have been down for maintenance or cause of a bug on the list. Are you using gametracker maybe?

Reaction score
guys thanks all for the warm welcome, also i want to say you saomething...

i posted to play the tournament with my new team, i hope you accfept us, we reaaly want to present battle and have fun with all of you... so BRAVO man please consider it, i know we are posting late about that, but... take into account we are new as a team ... |LTM|

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey pipe welcome to the forum, hope u enjoy here

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
You were in TFE too? Fox, Geo and i were also there but i don't think i remember you hmmm, but anyway i've seen you before on 4u so welcome and enjoy you stay

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)