REJECTED I want to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? → Shuter165(UA)
  • Which games do you play and for how long? →Swat4, since 2005-2013 (everyday)
  • Where are you from? → Ukraine
  • How old are you? → 25
  • Do you have a Discord account? If yes, what is your profile name (with discriminator, for example Someone#1234)? → Shuter165 \Саня#0386
  • Do you have a Steam account? If yes, what is your profile URL? → https://steamcommunity.com/id/shuter165/
  • Do you have a microphone? → yes
  • How many hours you spend in game per week (average)? → 20
  • In which clans have you been before? If yes, why did you leave them? → (SGT) in swat4 v1.1, (R34) in swat 4 v1.1, leave
    left because no one else plays swat4.
  • Anything else you want to say? → I want to play with someone while using the microphone, now I play with the tablet because the computer broke.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hey fella,

Welcome to our forums, we'll create a trial poll for you in which it will usually run 1-2 weeks.

In the meantime, be active on server and discord and we'll see you around ;)

Good luck!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey mate.

Weren't you caught cheating a couple of years ago or am I missing something?

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hi Shuter,

Thank you for your recent application.

Unfortunately, after very careful consideration, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Needless to say the calibre and quality of the applications to WM is held extremely high and it has been a very difficult decision for us to make.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and to wish you every success in the future.

Regards,
Char

Reactions: Boyka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)