Reaction score
Hi guys

I just want to say that I am back.
The best mw2 player goes back to WM.:running: xD just a little joke

i dont know what else to say. i see u ingame^^

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
As I told u in server when u saw u with the WM tag. no1 fools me and im 100%sure that u left WM for another clan. plus i remember that, according to filix, u messed up with rcon, putting another gravity several times. I remember u saying to me ' Im leaving for another clan, i dont like be accused of anything without proof'. when i remember perfectly there was proof=) sorry for being harsh, its not personal.

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Horny i ve never sad to u i leave for another clan. Thats not true. i havent played mw2 for 6 months. i remember me to the problems with the server but i dont know how to change that parameters. i just know how to kick xD.

I dont know why u hate me. Why ?

i never leaved wm clan. I was just inactiv.

Please stop writing this shit about me.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I hate only you, LI.

But as a matter of fact... As you left the clan, Semper, saying "I'm coming back" is kind of inappropriate. It should be more like "I want to come back, do you guys accept me for WM again?" imo. And tbh, until that is confirmed by the WM members, I dont want you to wear a WM tag. No offence, but just showing up on the server wearing a WM tag, after all you did is post 3 lines here, is a strange way of asking to come back...

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
BANZAIII!!! Peace and Hornylity dont hate anyone ,he did clearly write NOThing PERSONAL ;) BANZAIII!!! I GOT LI LOVE TO MY SELF

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fu Li you forget me ;)
Btw Hi Semper you bitch maybe say heyyyyyyyyyy whats uppppppppppppppppppppp mannnnnnnnn I go to bed and watch CSI :D

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
why does li hate everyone and wants 2 cut my head cuz i posted new post at off topic? xDD did his wife leave him? ;)

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Hi Casper how are you ? ^^

@bod

This is not german forum.

Thanks for overwriting my Post^^

Ok i try it in english but its hard for me. My english is not so good, as u can see. i had more written in first post when my english is better. I hope now all can understand that.

I notice iam not welcome here so i decided to not rejoin. But i continue play on wm server.

Have a nice day guys.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
As I told before, and royal told it also, I do not hate you. its not personal. I hardly say anything i do not know. 'I'm always right and i rarely doubt of anything.'W.Churchill.
Anyways GLHF in the future.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Semper Fi said:
Hi Casper how are you ? ^^

@bod

This is not german forum.

Thanks for overwriting my Post^^

Ok i try it in english but its hard for me. My english is not so good, as u can see. i had more written in first post when my english is better. I hope now all can understand that.

I notice iam not welcome here so i decided to not rejoin. But i continue play on wm server.

Have a nice day guys.

I didn't overwrite anything. And it's not my fault if you have difficulties writing / reading in english. You might remember that english is this clan's language...

imo, you have no reason to feel offended, but hey - it's a free world.

Have fun on our servers Semper, good to hear you are fine.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fu all dont touch here or you will have problems with me and filix ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)