How to instal Swat 1.0 and 1.1 on 1 computer with working xfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Some people still doesnt know how to do it, and some people are asking me so here u have:

1.Instal Swat 4 in ex. G:gry/Swat4 (gry is polish games) and patch it to version 1.1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Again Instal Swat4 in some other location.ex. C:program Files/Swat4. (dont patch it)
3. Then change name of the folder C:program Files/Swat4/Content to ex. Content10 (that means 1.0)
4. Copy Content10 to folder where u have patched Swat 4. In my case is G:gry/Swat4. U should have something like this:

Now ur working version is 1.1 and xfire detects it.
If u wonna play version 1.0 just change name of the Content folder to ex.Content11 and Content10 to Content.

Have fun!!!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
finally u made something useful .. GJ :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
"If u wonna play version 1.0 just change name of the Content folder to ex.Content11 and Content10 to Content."

noob, its just easier to change xfire swat location. this is uslessssssss :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol so he didnt make any useful again!!! :p

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol
and every time u want to change game u have to go xfire options games, wait till game detect end then seach for the folder and pick file? buhahhahahaha. Sorry but 4 me is easier to change only 2 folders name.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Li___ said:
lol
and every time u want to change game u have to go xfire options games, wait till game detect end then seach for the folder and pick file? buhahhahahaha. Sorry but 4 me is easier to change only 2 folders name.
and if u have shotcuts on your desctop this will take only 5 sec. BUT can anyone get me a SWAT 1.0 torrent file, or something like that, cant find any.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys u dont have to use it, for me this is quickest and most comfortable way. But i dont want to read that some noob doesnt know how to instal 1.0 anymore.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Li___ said:
Guys u dont have to use it, for me this is quickest and most comfortable way. But i dont want to read that some noob doesnt know how to instal 1.0 anymore.

yes guys, you should be ashamed of asking !! Li could do it and you cant ?? SHAME ON U ALL !!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Li___ said:

still i don t know how to make xfire detect 2 version :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Li___ said:
I dont get it why u attack me?

just "atacking" (actually just kidding) everyone else but you (who didnt install 1.0).

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)