How many of you gays save up to the golden gun?

Xiz

Reaction score
Yo,
If anyone here schould think that i am using a noobgun (LMG), yeh thats right. BUT i use it because i soon will be running around with a golden LMG.

Anyone else saving up headshots to have a golden gun? and how many headshots do u need?

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
first of all, im not the gay
secondly, i dont use any of camouflages...

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Its not importand what color you have... Golden sucks
Everything is in my hands :D

Bloodlust

Reaction score
lol u need 150 headshots to red camo u need all 150 headshots for all 3 LMGs for golden m60e4

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
Started over a few times, first times it was cool to get all achievments, but now i couldn't care less about it. I know how to personalize weapon skins now, so i can make all weapons gold if i want ;p, made custom AK-47 which i really love, it is white with golden edges, and got my former gamer name on it; Dais. + the camo's i personalized too. i don't even like the gold on the Druganov + i never use that weapon, on the M60 + i never use that weapon, on the Desert Eagle (i use this weapon), on the Mini-Uzi + i never use this weapon, i dislike them in that order. The shotgun and AK are ok in gold but nothing special. That's why i stopped the saving up for gold bullshit. Only play with M40A3, Deagle, AK-47 and M4 Carbine.

but i understand you would use the golden camo. It might not even be for the color, but the tought behind it; making so many headshots with different guns isn't always easy ;)

WaRHaMMeR

Reaction score
On my old profile i had all golden weapons..
Had to start over again due to me losing my old cfg (HDD where my backup was on died just be4 i had to reinstall windows on my prim HDD) :)
Im not planning on getting all golden guns again cuz i dont use them anyways, Only golden i got is the AK47 which i use alot. And the gold Deagle.
Its a shitload of work with guns i never use anyway so whats the point right... ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)