Hi guys Semper in da house^^

Semper Fi

Reaction score
hey guys, how are you ?

about me:
my real name is Robin like Robin Hood, i like ponys and i read the your horse magazine. xD no of course only the first part is correct, i thought maybe start with a (dumb) joke. Some members maybe still know me as Semper Fi from cod4. I am 21 years old not married 180 cm tall and i weight 210 lbs AND i live in the lovely (no its not) germany.

thats a little introduce i posted my story in the apply here! section.

I hope i am still welcome here
see ya

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello Semper.

Welcome back to the forum!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hei mate, nice to see U already did this since we talked abt that only yesterday nite :) good luck with application, and feel free to spam the forum a bit :)

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
hi there ! again xD, gl with your apply,
Really u were in WM clan before? U told me that, didnt you?

Semper Fi

Reaction score
ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks m8

Hi Jetson, thanks alot i will :D

Iam glad that u like it Warlord! :)

yo root boy thank you and yea i was, no try to kidding you :p

see ya guys B)

Reactions: Ceeee

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi Semper. Welcome back to the forum. I recall the reason of you leaving WM : u changed some shit in Rcon and we all levitated. Think it was filix who discovered that:D
Gl with the application anyway.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
how guy with 6 posts could get rcon...
Hi btw

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
cmon michal, those asses hypnotize me. The right side one is incredible. Ho, hey semper fi btw :)

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Horny i told you in this time that was not me i dont know why you beleave that was me ? So my question WHY ?? :blink: I dont know how to change that things, iam not that pc crack. I got rcon, yes but i was not the only one, maybe the server got hack. I dont know. It was not me....... ok maybe by mistake but not intentionally! Alright. I know for some reasons you dont trust me, i mean i told you that before...... and it was not the reason for leaving WM.......
and i think its not ok to say something like that. ITS NOT TRUE. Or do you have any proves ? I think not......
What other people are thinking about me when you tell them lies like that ? I mean you see the reaction from Michael... (hi michael)
Its really outrageous from you to tell that lies...........

hi Ryu

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I do not blame you I blame poeple who gave rcon to new person :) I dont have clue who are you maybe you are kind, handsome and nice person like me or some kind of freak like Mencjusz :p For me you are unknown and I dont have any opinion but I only vote yes in poll when someone trying to integrete with clan and show little bit activity on forum, team speak beside ofcorse game server. For me it is kinda misunderstanding when someone who had rcon in clan (admin rank) trying rejoin clan and sum up he have 7 posts.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
what Michal is meaning to give me a rcon account on cod4 :p

Btw Hi semper fi ;D

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Hi gummi

@Michal
I am handsome and a freak but friendly. Yea its true that i am not that much active on the forum more on the gameserver by far more. ofc its normally that u trust Horny(because you know him) more with his statement than me. But he just accuses me without any reason i dont know why. He might as well accuse any other member. I dont know why he choose me.....
I am really curious to his proof, maybe u too michal.
I will be show more activity on the forum.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Gumias there is rcon psw on leader area Im not using it cause of lack experience and knowledge about cod ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)