Hi girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmsteIN

Reaction score
Hi Casper. My name is Runi and I come from the Faroe Islands. I am 35 years old have a wife and 2 wonderful daugthers who are 3 years old and 1 year old. I am a teacher and work in a school with students who have speacial needs. I started playing swat with some friends for fun 5 years ago and I was always kicked from servers simply because I was a noob. I kept playing and got better at it and joined MYT team early 2008 and was playing almost every single day. Me, sinaas, braveheart, serge, dimonkey, mekanos and konten played the spring cup last spring and then most of us quited the team. For me I quited simply because I didn´t want to play as much as before and my teammates left.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
OmsteIN said:
Hi Casper. My name is Runi and I come from the Faroe Islands. I am 35 years old have a wife and 2 wonderful daugthers who are 3 years old and 1 year old. I am a teacher and work in a school with students who have speacial needs. I started playing swat with some friends for fun 5 years ago and I was always kicked from servers simply because I was a noob. I kept playing and got better at it and joined MYT team early 2008 and was playing almost every single day. Me, sinaas, braveheart, serge, dimonkey, mekanos and konten played the spring cup last spring and then most of us quited the team. For me I quited simply because I didn´t want to play as much as before and my teammates left.
Cool you seem like nice guy :D gl dude :(

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Many of us dont play so much as in the begining. But it's nice too see old players still playing swat. Cya on server OmsteIN :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thats true Michal :D. I still like this game...because it's much different than those other 100 FPS :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)