Hi all :)

Semavi

Reaction score
I guess most of you problary know me I'm Semavi Im 18 years old uni student and i live in Turkey and im so much interested at sports and i do almost half of them :) I met this game when it came out I'm a bs,vip,rd player but ofc mostly bs im also westcoast clan player but due swat is dead (dunno how its active on vip/rd) there are no more funwars as i know.My friend Nagi invited me to join here and i accepted but now waiting for your you to accept :)

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
welcome here, hope you enjoy your stay ;)

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side, we have bacon.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Welcome enjoy your stay. :)

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
hey semavi whats up m8, enjoy ur stay here and buy original cod4 game or you can't play on our cod4 server :D

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I'm new here so go easy on me :p

I've written a humourous mafia novel available on Amazon and as a fresh-faced author I desperately need reviews to kick start my book! The book is about the mafia, with a lot of comedy thrown in from a really lovable character who is a father who loses his son in a drug hit; violence and good old-fashioned revenge throughout!
Here's the blurb and link for your consideration:

Enter the blood-stained world of Vinnie Clutenzio, a billionaire Mafia don whose brute strength and charming good looks make anything possible. But it's not all sex and suits. When Vinnie's enemies come for him: they take more than just his money. They take his world apart.

Prepare to laugh, shout and cry in Daniel Brownell's comical but poignant take on the Italian-American Mafia and the absolute power they commanded. Allow your mischievous side to run wild in this epic tale of love, hate and good old-fashioned vengeance.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EDNKI4S

Thank you so much for your time!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)