heya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Reaction score
hey guys can some1 tell me for how long i am banned i was afk for 1 or 2 rounds( coz i was on the phone) and some1 banned me dont know who i dont mind but i want 2 know for how long...

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
banned for AFK rofl
I can bet who that was hahahah
Give us your guid I know you,you are good man and you play almost every day in server...

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
that sucks :D COD such a new game compare to swat and you even cant ban via IP and you dont see who added ban :D Against cod sucks balls :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi,Maybe someone have tryed to kick u but have pressed wrong button xD i did check i havent kicked/banned u, but i believe that is explain to u ban

FiliX78

Reaction score
Michal said:
that sucks :D COD such a new game compare to swat and you even cant ban via IP and you dont see who added ban :D Against cod sucks balls :D

u gay, IP ban suck.. just have dynamic and is done.. GUID is more secure.. u cant see who banned.. only me and Krazy can :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yes and before Krazy check he will crash server twice :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
u gay, IP ban suck.. just have dynamic and is done.. GUID is more secure.. u cant see who banned.. only me and Krazy can :D

pfffff lazzy filix, you would open a account for me. DO it or Suck me

FiliX78

Reaction score
to make u see that i should give u access to server RDP.. no way.. if u wrong one click is all fucked..

so.. ok i suck u :D

Alex

Reaction score
hehe its ok guys i watched a movie that i wanted 2 see but i was saying 1 more round 1 more round all the time so it did me good i saw the film (salt) haha :D thanks for the help tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)