heya

Alex

Reaction score
hey guys my name is Alex and in game-play or over>9000 i just drop to say hi so HELLO :D
A little bit bout me in game i was playing cod 4 from the day that came out and after that i stopped for a year 2 play cod6 ( sucks in my opinion) so i started again in cod 4 some of u know me from the old days with my nick over9000 anw in the old days i was in 2 clans TLI and then BSOD but they dont really exist any more.
In real life i finished school army etc and iam a working man i love 2 drink and smoke both of them :D and going out thats bout it i think.
I really like ur server clan and the members and in the future maybe i ll think to try and join ya :D
anwz cheers all.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
hey mate, fillix was the first one to reply because he wants to rape u. Welcome And Have Fun!

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey ho! BSOD??? You guys played in codleague.com, right?

Alex

Reaction score
hey all thanks for the welcome :D
hey bod yea we were playing in codleague in scrims and etc but i dont know if they are now.
Btw i forgot 2 say that iam 24 age and that i leave in Cyprus thats why my ping is over 100 :\ and its 2 dam hot here hehe
Question is TS for members or anyone who wants can get in?

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha, BSOD played in the same division as my old clan („The Fragtion”) in season 5 or 6 of the S&D HC league. I was playing with my old nick then... (TF-fnord23)... Lol... Codleague got fucked up by the admins and the season 7 ruleset... :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Alex said:
hey all thanks for the welcome :D
hey bod yea we were playing in codleague in scrims and etc but i dont know if they are now.
Btw i forgot 2 say that iam 24 age and that i leave in Cyprus thats why my ping is over 100 :\ and its 2 dam hot here hehe
Question is TS for members or anyone who wants can get in?

you meant South Cypruss :D

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welcome
I remember you,you kill me with pistol when I was in knife battle with other player...
You are gay
good luck :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)