Hey people.

Magneset

Reaction score
As you might notice i made an app to rejoin WM. I know i was a douche to some of you at times and it made me unpopular. I learned from that lesson and want to apologize. I hope i can join back in. I enjoy playing on the server and play wars with you guys. It feels kind of empty not being able to wear the WM tag. This is the place i feel most at home at since the first community i joined back in 2007. I hope you want to give me another chance to be a part of your community. :)

Krazyfire: If you see this read the PM i sent.

Reactions: Marlboro

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Poll up and voting in progress - Depends on KF if it stays up.

You must understand that even if the poll gets accepted, you won't become admin instantly after that.

Personally I'm not either for or against this rejoin.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
i like him even hes gay somethimes ;)

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
For me is ok to comeback,he learn his lesson,anyway i have to said when i was first enjoy WM he help me a lot as other members here,so i respect him even with his fails.

Somehackeruwouldntknow

Deleted Account

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
After you have proof for that I'm hacking, you may come back and I'll step down from Leader's spot.

Before that, you can suck my balls, son :)

The worst troll ever :D

Weedy

Reaction score
I like you at that leaders post. You are the face of all WM policies and promod achievements. :lol: :lol: :lol: Please dont step down.
And whats that stuff bout hacking? U still seem mad ahah

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm not mad at all :D I've had the so good laughs at you for long time that no probs :D Nothing nothing, I just hear a lot of the bs that "Ceeee hacks blablabla" so I was wondering if you'd had enough vengeance spirit to try to proof that I'm hacking :p

I'll delete that your stupid account now that you got the old pw of yours :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Seems fair to me, berty has just left there shouldn't problems anymore

Weedy

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
I'm not mad at all :D I've had the so good laughs at you for long time that no probs :D Nothing nothing, I just hear a lot of the bs that "Ceeee hacks blablabla" so I was wondering if you'd had enough vengeance spirit to try to proof that I'm hacking :p

I'll delete that your stupid account now that you got the old pw of yours :D
Some responsible admin work i must say :D :D :D People must really think that you hack then since you say you hear that bs. Oh well.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
C'mon weed this doesn't bring nothing good to anyone, stop it, save some dignity!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nono leave mr.shitter alone. I like reading his replys :p

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
In Denmark now you should not say "god damn it" only "allah damn it" :)

Weedy

Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
C'mon weed this doesn't bring nothing good to anyone, stop it, save some dignity!
You might have not noticed but all i did is posted a joke, so please have a check before you claim something jetty. Cee is the one who likes opening old chambers here.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Whatever weedy, but it ain't the first time this happens. If I were U id just leave all behind and find a new route.

Weedy

Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
Whatever weedy, but it ain't the first time this happens. If I were U id just leave all behind and find a new route.
New route to what? Leave what behind? I am in a team jetty and I have fun playing - all that matters. This aint place to argue tho. I am happy to xf you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)