Hey all Sup!! :D

Splinty

Reaction score
Hi guys I am from egypt :) Land of the mummies as u say it xD My name is mina, i am 16 years :) old i start this game from 8 years i was raised in a pro clan called Clan Legend :) very old too bad they closed so i had to find another capable clan but i didnt iwas looking for a clan like CL people who appericiate me and good friends and pals and most clans i got in closed :S its bad luck but here i am i wish i could have fun here cuz it will be my last clan in this game :) and thank u for listening to me ^_^

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey Splinty, sadly the result for your poll was negative. Most of our members don't know you. If you really think WM should be your last swat clan, I suggest you to stay active on our forum, to play with out members and to join them on teamspeak, that way I am sure you may get a chance in the future :)

Good luck!

Reactions: Ryu

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Xavii said:
Hey Splinty, sadly the result for your poll was negative. Most of our members don't know you. If you really think WM should be your last swat clan, I suggest you to stay active on our forum, to play with out members and to join them on teamspeak, that way I am sure you may get a chance in the future :)

Good luck!
you should be politic Xavii cause I got different impression when I read opinions voters :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Michal said:
you should be politic Xavii cause I got different impression when I read opinions voters :D
hes studying that shit!

Reactions: Ryu

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Michal said:
I'm too good to be politic!

Splinty

Reaction score
Xavii said:

Good luck!
aaa :) first for u i dont want to say anything stupid :D but i am already online everyday :) till i applied online here :) and u guys keep ignoring me in shout box :p plus i tried ur ts3 didnt work i dunno why :D,hmm about play....play where ? u dont have a server in 1.1 u have servers in cod 4 so i cant play and i am just online forum :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Splinty said:
aaa :) first for u i dont want to say anything stupid :D but i am already online everyday :) till i applied online here :) and u guys keep ignoring me in shout box :p plus i tried ur ts3 didnt work i dunno why :D,hmm about play....play where ? u dont have a server in 1.1 u have servers in cod 4 so i cant play and i am just online forum :)
Online everyday: True.

We ignore you on shoutbox: Unfortunately, true... Sorry.

TS3: Offline for now.

Swat4 servers: Kurwa KRAZY.

Reason for getting rejected was: You're a known clan jumper ors. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask me, I don't know you and I won't intervene on SWAT business anyways :)

Splinty

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
Online everyday: True.

We ignore you on shoutbox: Unfortunately, true... Sorry.

TS3: Offline for now.

Swat4 servers: Kurwa KRAZY.

Reason for getting rejected was: You're a known clan jumper ors. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask me, I don't know you and I won't intervene on SWAT business anyways :)
loool i am not a clan jumper :) i never was every clan i got into i stay in it 2 months -3 months then it closed probably i have bad luck in most of my clan i joined it closed so i am not u said to clan jumper join 10 clans in a month i didnt do that !!! and, i am an old good player and like i said before ur ts3 dont work u have to fixx it :)

Splinty

Reaction score
its also funny u say it that way :D clam jumper lol as there is many clans to join in this game pff :p ^_^

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Buahaha, As i've been saying all along since he applied; i knew he was clan jumper from the start because i've seen him in literally every 1.0 clan!
To add to your impressive clan list, i suggest you go join KahunaLand matey! ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
bad luck mate, stay active on forum ts and servers and try your chance again ;)

Good luck

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Charfire said:
Buahaha, As i've been saying all along since he applied; i knew he was clan jumper from the start because i've seen him in literally every 1.0 clan!
To add to your impressive clan list, i suggest you go join KahunaLand matey! ;)
Looks like he won't finish his 1.0 tag collection :(

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
so ashamed matey...lets give him honour membership

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)