helloooo

wildfire1

Reaction score
heyyy, ive applied for WM because it seems like a good well run clan basically, with a good server and nice members :p i am 17 and from england. I am currently in college doing public services and hopefully I will be at university next year sooo yea! ive ran a cod2 clan with a mate for like 7 years but thats sorta dead now, so im back at cod4 full time ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sounds good so far.

If your apply comes out positive:

1. You need to have god damn good nerves on this clan
2. You need to have a god damn great (GAY) sence of humour.
3. Umm... what was it then... Oh! JetsonRay is the gay of the year, so show some respect @ him. DON'T :D

JR ;)

Reactions: RoyalRS and Random

wildfire1

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmm why good nerves? oh yea dont worry my sense of humour is beyond pathetic really..literally, and yea i have absolutely no idea what your on about on number 3 so yes i will show him respect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magneset

Reaction score
If you application does get through you will know what he means by number 3... very...very quickly lol. dont drop the soap... just dont

Random

Reaction score
What cee means is, some ppl in wm are total assholes (i am 1 off those guys) and jetty just wants ur ass as soon ur in, its like a ritual to him :D

And gl whit the app :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
are you a real british? I thought there were not real british anymore.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
aight mate. im gonna start likin' you aswell as long as you'r a fag bag. im gonna rang-bang-range-di-bäng your salmon canyon !

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
welcome and good luck with your apply and with jett xD

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmm why good nerves? oh yea dont worry my sense of humour is beyond pathetic really..literally, and yea i have absolutely no idea what your on about on number 3 so yes i will show him respect!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job man U just earned my yes vote! Ofc U gotta give me ur ass (virgin if possible) n call me the master!
FISTIIIIIIIING

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
What is good for you, you can meet JR only on forums.. On server its impossible! :p :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Fu ice, u know im fragile, dnt say those bad things to me :(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)