Hackers on the s&d public serevr

nnfhsraizo

Reaction score
Hello every one, I'm NNFH|Sraizo, i often play on your server and i was banned by Root ( sorry ;) I understand ) 21:55 10/10/12. Map : Crash, score : more 45-8.
Just to say, i'm not a hacker x) i love play fun and.. and good bye on the server =D
( B!bok i love u :p )

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
we will see if U hack or not, by the time if U want us to show interest to ur problem make a topic in which U say ur side of the story, there root will reply and if the ban was unfair it will be removed.
No topic = ban stays

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no see. Got more daily work again and i have time to play on ur server. Im just wondering, do you guys have the possibility to take pbss( punk buster screen shots) on ur server. There are a bunch of WHèrs out there now. just a headsup:)
See you on the battlefield.

Bibok

Reaction score
FU razio ))
P90 gay 8) you haxs ever .... GJ Rooty)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no see. Got more daily work again and i have time to play on ur server. Im just wondering, do you guys have the possibility to take pbss( punk buster screen shots) on ur server. There are a bunch of WHèrs out there now. just a headsup:)
See you on the battlefield.
As admins we should be able to, but on rcon the bottom doesn't work :D
maybe higher admins can do that :)

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
if you use rcontool you have the possiblity to do that. and ofc you need login on your serversite to see the pictures. we have actually taken 4 guys , and this in our 20 last matches. anyways, going on the server. cheeeers!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
We use a webadmin tool to limit the powers and the personal initiative of our admins so its a bit different from normal rcon tool :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)