hacker problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiliX78

Reaction score
Well most of u already know, we got attacked by hackers on cod servers, i fixed it 3 times since yesterday, and kf did it too other times.

this morning we got attacked again, i dont know if he crack our rcon pass from inside server or some gay give our rcon to him, btw i banned his guid, i have ip and i'm taking care of him coz i'm tired of this fucking noob.

with the agree of leaders, i wanna suspend all rcon except trusted us (me, KF, virus, euska, bob)
just to know if someone have fun to tell rcon around, or they gay hack the rcon from inside.

ask me in xfire for details pls.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
[...]
i have ip and i'm taking care of him coz i'm tired of this fucking noob. [...]

lol..mafia style! :)

filix78 said:
[...]
with the agree of leaders, i wanna suspend all rcon except trusted us (me, KF, virus, euska, bob)
[...]

totally agree, btw i dont need it, coz i dont play cod4! :p

da

Honorary Member
Reaction score
agree btw only question could be the problem (hacking) connected with crashing swat4 server too? or crashing swat4 server (especially if its full) is another problem?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
i'm not trusted ? :p anyway i never had rcon pass i dont know how it works so i never asked for it. and i dont want virus to explain me :) :)

but yes i saw many ppl with rcon, i think kf gives it too easy.

go hunt hacker down filix

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
In the past hackers I removed his ip he didn't even server is running anymore I'll fix it 2morrow after my test I'll be away all day 2day studying

FiliX78

Reaction score
|WM|da said:
agree btw only question could be the problem (hacking) connected with crashing swat4 server too? or crashing swat4 server (especially if its full) is another problem?

there is a way to crash swat server if is full or not, but this way acts to server engine directly, u dont need to have A or SA pass, and unfortunately there is no way to prevent this kind of attack, or i dont know yet :DD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
omg filix is there rly a company paying you to prevent them from hackers ?? and u cant prevent a little cod server ?? nab ;P

FiliX78

Reaction score
gay, is the swat server core to being attacked, i'm not expert in gameservers.. but i can come in ur pc to put a naked guy as ur wallpaper :DD

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahahh filix got owned , buhahahahahah

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Filix can prevent from hackers only Commodore64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)