Got Permanently banned from HC WM server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Reaction score
Hey WM,

My names John and I use J(o)nn!:D as my in game name. My x-fire is Jonny0442. Its been while now since I got banned from your server from Ceee I think it was. When this happened I was on your HC server which I played for a while there, when I got banned I tried to rejoined onto the server with my friends cd-key to get a reason why I was banned. Soon after I got banned again, I decided to speak with Warlord as he is a long friend of mine which will back me up that I don't cheat to get Ceee's x-fire. I added Ceee on x-fire to get an explanation from him in why I was banned. He said his reason which I can't remember but he said he will think about it. I'm not banned from your promod server and I still play there now and again.

The reason why I've left it so long is that I went onto another server as I felt Ceee was going to sort it out but he didn't because I think he still thinks I wh which is ridiculous. In the mean time I went onto another server called eQI where I've joined and become a member as we do clanwars. I have tzac installed and I use it because I do alot of Promod wars aswell. My cd-key is 5357288e767fd7cbe09362c4f544a9c7 which has been clean for nearly 2.5 years! I hope you guys could possible be considerate in unbanning me as I feel it wasn't fair.

And sorry for leaving it so long but now I have friends coming onto your server and they asks me join them but sadly I can't so please help me and thanks for reading this! hope to hear from you guys soon.
God bless John :D

Magneset

Reaction score
Well i havnt got any messages from you but im pretty positive that you are not hacking. You have always been legit ever since i got to know you on Xyo's. But if Cee says that the ban is final there is nothing i can do. Even though im saying you should get unbanned.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep your ban stays, thnx for the GUID btw. You're now banned on promod server as well.

I banned your permanently for wallhack. Then you reconnect with your "second" GUID and asked why you got banned. I said that the reason was wallhack.

The best part is that I checked that your "second GUID" and surprise surprise: VIOLATION: WALLHACK - PB screen was the proof & Alias was exactly that "J(o)nn!" :D

Then I told you about it and you said it's your friend´s GUID... Do I need to say anything else?

Reactions: Gumias

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
im very disappointed from ur behavior! no tv for a week!

Reactions: Ryu

Jonny

Reaction score
Ceee that was one silly mistake that I did years ago which I talk to you about on x-fire that time. I never used that second cd-key ever since I did that mistake and in my defence the cd-key that I use now, I've had for more than 2.5 years. Please don't grudge me as it was a silly mistake and I regretting it

Jonny

Reaction score
I came onto your server with my second guid to get a explanation ceee and please don't jump to conculsions please because I've learnt from my mistake and I hope you guys can understand that

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
don't jump to conculsions CEEE!!!! he is just random wallhacker no everyday hacker :p :p :p

Reactions: JetsonRay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)