got banned ???

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
Umm ok can i know why the heck i got banned for the reason yolo ? ... and not 15 min orso but perma banned ?

Rergards

Monkey

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
I used to play on this server 2 years ago like every single day .. its the only server i would ever play on .. i have been playing with alot of wm players never even got called a cheater and now all of sudden someone who wasnt even in the server or on another name banned me .. i would like an answer on this immediatly

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
ummm that link is not even me ? and i have recoil .. like seriously ? ask mano or devil or anyone that knows me .. and i dont even know what qtcod4 is . i have never cheated will never cheat

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
that link is you, i checked ur guid ingame ~~

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
+ i got this guide in 2010 from a friend what happened with it before that idk but i have never played under the name of that link of pbb ..

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now you already changed the story, it's not you... but then you got the guid from a friend in 2010

Going great

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
i never said it wasnt did i ? anyways i ll take this up to casper atleast he knows i am legit

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You'll take this up to Casper? Ok, I wish you good luck m8.

Ban stays

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
if you look at the names i started playing on it from when it was named monkeyskillz .. wich has been name for like forever .. whoever played on it before as taintes and what he did idk .. but in 2010 i played on wm server daily never even got blamed of hacking and havent been now either until you decide to suspect i am hacking ? without any hardcore proof and just instabann me ?

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
and what should i need luck ? i know him good .. and many other admins + i am clean so i dont see why i need luck whoever banned me needs better luck

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
look , we are not detectives. Keep your guid safe or have your own ... omg

its shame that ggc and ppbans is full of innocent ..

Reactions: sound

Monkeyskillz

Reaction score
still because of something that happened 4 years ago (wich wasnt me but we wont discuss about that because its a fact of trusting me wich you wont do if you dont know me .. ) and not even any real proof except of someone claiming it .. its ok to just permabann people without any talking with other people ?. i mean permabanning someone on the word of one person who apperently saw me playing a few rounds wich means not even an entire map .. ye i wall bang people and stuff .. i play on sound and spots where people go .. fact is how old is this game ? people tend to go to the same places over and over again even if you shot them there last round . furthermore i keep track of where around my teammates are so if someone gets shot i kinda know where the enemy is on sound of his firing and placement of my teammates and obvious hiding / placements spots .. but ye i guess people that have skill (not claiming that i am so skilled orso i mean its a thing of opinion agian) must be hacking :) . Anyways thats an endless discussion. My point is just because you think someone is hacking doesnt mean he / she is . Also if you would have evidence .. pb screenshots or whatsoever i wouldnt even be discussing here right now but the fact is you have 0 proof of me hacking or doing anything 'illegal' or against your rules. Not to say i been playing the last few days alot with mano / jets / ryu / Jimas not one single one of them said that i was dodgy or whatever. Neither did any of my teammates or enemys (except of pat but hes a jealous russian bec i beated his score :3 ) so i guess the must all be to stupid to see it ? and it was not like i was having bad scores 40 - 5 / 30 - 11 etc etc .. . It just really upsets me to see this happen.

I love the hc wm server its the only reason i still play cod4 for the wm community and the fun it offers. I was even thinking of joining wm .. i like about 99 % of the people in it and all the people that play on the server its nice to relax after shool / work or to play some games in the weeknd . So why would i go hack ? i dont need to be the best or whatever i just play cod 4 to have some fun to chat with some people i have played cod since cod 1 came out been top of clanbase etc .. was sponsered in cod 2 . i know how to play the game.

Anyways i hope that this is looked further into and that i wont get permabanned just on the opinion of someone .. if you have proof that i did anything (wich i didn't) show it to me and i will happely 'accept' the permabann. If not let me please enjoy the fun of wm again because otherwise its just the end of cod 4 for me.

Regards
Monkey

That is all i will say on it for now

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
pls guys ban and Ice too hes afk all time and shows when need to ban someone :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Monkeyskillz said:
and what should i need luck ? i know him good .. and many other admins + i am clean so i dont see why i need luck whoever banned me needs better luck
I bet this is that blazey guy huehuehuehe

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)