Got Banned

Henchman

Reaction score
Hi, i just got banned from CoD4 MW1 HC Server. Banned for WH.

I played a few maps and when it suddenly started to go well for me i got banned for WH. I dont like this, becasue i see myself as one of those who work against cheats in online games.

I can honestly say that i've NEVER cheated in cod4.

Can this ban be lift? I'd hate to lose one of the good servers.

(KrazyFire and Horny were online when i got the ban.)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hello, lets wait for the admin who banned you so we can ear his reason for the ban.
just wait some times, it will take at least some hours ;)
thank you for reporting

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Hencham I see ya on server from time to time...lets wait a guy who banned you...

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I banned him. The reason was for wallhack cause for me it was quite obvious i have a demo recorded i need to check it with offline wallhack and see if my guess was right. Please wait until tonight thanks

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, i just got banned from CoD4 MW1 HC Server. Banned for WH.

I played a few maps and when it suddenly started to go well for me i got banned for WH. I dont like this, becasue i see myself as one of those who work against cheats in online games.

I can honestly say that i've NEVER cheated in cod4.

Can this ban be lift? I'd hate to lose one of the good servers.

(KrazyFire and Horny were online when i got the ban.)

Hmm, I have never though you have wallhack when you have played in da server... but.. Have you cheated in some other game? :lol: Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
pray :
Our Father krazyfire, Who art in heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in cod4, please forgive all my sins and hackings ....

Henchman

Reaction score
I banned him. The reason was for wallhack cause for me it was quite obvious i have a demo recorded i need to check it with offline wallhack and see if my guess was right. Please wait until tonight thanks

Tonight is long gone by now, any result?

Hmm, I have never though you have wallhack when you have played in da server... but.. Have you cheated in some other game? :lol: Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

Yes i remember that i have cheated in Quake 1 and Heroes 3, singleplayer mode. :D

Last time i cheated might have been when i was around 12 years old. This may also be a contributing factor to why i hate cheaters. I picture myself a 12 y old using cheats against me, or someone with the mental capacity of a 12 y old. That is frustraiting.

Henchman

Reaction score
KrazyFire, i've been banned for a while now. Am i still a cheater in your eyes?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol ceee! thats pure asslicking hahahahahaha! ull have success in this clan :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score

Henchman

Reaction score
KrazyFire damnit, just give me some kind of answer. If you dont want me on this server fine, then at least say it instead of covering it up with some accusation that i use WH.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
KrazyFire damnit, just give me some kind of answer. If you dont want me on this server fine, then at least say it instead of covering it up with some accusation that i use WH.

I'm sure he just forgot about you, so dont take it personal ^^

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)